1,348 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedicure absolutely fantastic be sure to purchase
I suffer from hard skin on the pressure points of both feet and have struggled for years with graters, pumice stones, razors and shop preparations all to no avail. Difficult, time consuming and often painful and still my feet did not look or feel soft. However the first use of pedicure and I achieved perfection in a comparatively short period of time. I do need however to...
Published 14 months ago by educator france

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for minor dry skin
This is a good tool if you have fairly dry/hard skin on your feet, however it does take a few sittings to really get your feet feeling nice and soft and get rid of all those hard patches.

However, if you struggle with very dry or hard skin this tool is not strong enough to really shift it.

Easy to use and small, lightweight and cordless so you can...
Published 14 days ago by N. Sharpe

‹ Previous | 182 83 84135 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover (Personal Care)
Great product. Delivery fast and would recommend anyone looking for beach fit feet to get this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Jun 2013
Fab product!! Struggled for years because of a health problem with my feet and this has given me soooo much relief. I'd definitely recommend it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for foot maintenance!, 12 Jun 2013
I really like the Express Pedi for keeping hard skin under control. If you have a real problem with cracked heels it is not quite up to the job but, once that has been sorted by a pedicure or whatever, then this gadget will keep it from coming back with regular use. Really easy to clean and maintain too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 May 2013
Philip Chadwick - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have diabetes so have to be very careful with my feet and have been told off by podiatrists for using sand paper and other devices!
So I approached this with a little trepidation - it is better by far than anything else I have used - quicker, more efficient and far more gentle.
Note to A Rees - it is supposed to switch off if you press too hard (it says so on the tin) - you are obviously either stronger or more ham-fisted than you think.
It has the approval of my podiatrist - what more can you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Amazing results in just two uses!, 17 May 2013
What can I say? I have always had awful, hard skin on my feet which was not only unsightly but painful too. That's now a thing of the past. The results after the first use were very impressive, but after the second use, I can't stop stroking my feet, and I can actually feel it, where my feet lacked sensation before.
If you're in any doubt about whether this product is worth it, as I was, please don't be. I'd have paid that much just for one professional pedicure, but now I can have these results forever! It doesn't even take that long! I spent about ten minutes on it the first night and five the next.
Brilliant product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fab!, 4 May 2013
Was a bit wary buying this but read the other reviews and they were all fab - now I know why! Made a real differecne from first use - it is easy, enjoyable and makes skin on feet as smooth as anything. Great value!

4.0 out of 5 stars An instant improvement in the appearance of my feet, 21 April 2013
Book Addict - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I think that this express pedi is one of the best I've come across. I've used electronic devices before, plus the manual foot files available, but this Scholl pedi produced one of the best results with one of the least amounts of effort.

I was a little dubious when I unpacked this item. The roller looked to be made of a sandpaper material and I thought it would prove ineffectual against my hardened heels. It worked beautifully. The device is chunky but fits nicely into your hand, and the roller allows a smooth motion across the curve of your heel. I thought the results were wonderful as my feet looked and felt very smooth, but I must admit that I "sandpapered" my heels for about 5 or 6 seconds; a little longer than the recommended 2-3 seconds.

I am however a little hesitant to award this product 5 stars. I'm not sure if the design is intentional, but the sandpapered skin tended to clump unattractively beneath the roller. One quick tap though and it was easily removed. I also have no idea how long the roller will last considering what it has to tackle. For all I know I may have to replace the roller after every second use, and after browsing the web the cost of these replacements could add up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scholl Express Pedi, 16 April 2013
I have the most awful, dry skin on my feet. We are talking years of using pumices, soaks etc etc and nothing seemed to work. I used to dread the summer months and the wearing of flip flops and sandles as I was so embarrassed by them.
I was therefore very skeptical when I first starting using the Express Pedi that it would actually remove any of the years of hard skin my feet have accumulated.
So, after a quick soak in a bowl of warm water, I started using it. I expected it to hurt or even burn a little as the little roller is quite coarse. However, I was very surprised that it was completely painless! You just move the Pedi around your feet which is very easy. What did amaze me was the amount of hard skin shavings that came off my feet - truly disgusting but proved the Pedi works!
My dry, hard skin is by no means completely gone, but I am confident that with weekly uses with the Express Pedi, I will have completely smooth, holiday ready feet.
My hints to get the most of the Pedi are: soak your feet for a good five minutes before hand, put a towel or kitchen roll under your feel when using it to catch the shavings, and use a good quality moisturiser (like E45) to finish off the job!
All in all, I am converted I have to say. I will not go back to pumices as this does the job so much better

5.0 out of 5 stars Express Pedi is the best!, 15 April 2013
I received this product free as a Bzz Agent plus vouchers wit discount, and after tried it was I can't see myself without it.
It took care of my feet, my husband feet and I planned a spa party at home with the girls.
They all took the vouchers that I received because they want one as well.
Its a really good investment to have one at home, plus is so easy to use and you can take it in your trips.

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't find it that good, it is made for keeping feet smooth, 10 Aug 2014
I didn't find it that good ,it is made for keeping feet smooth ,not getting rid of hard skin.

‹ Previous | 182 83 84135 | Next ›