1,755 Reviews
 (1,112)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedicure absolutely fantastic be sure to purchase
Published 22 months ago by educator france

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Pedi
Not great but it certainly does help with foot care. I have used better one before. this one doesn't quite work aswell
Published 10 months ago by amigo

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedicure absolutely fantastic be sure to purchase, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover (Personal Care)
I suffer from hard skin on the pressure points of both feet and have struggled for years with graters, pumice stones, razors and shop preparations all to no avail. Difficult, time consuming and often painful and still my feet did not look or feel soft. However the first use of pedicure and I achieved perfection in a comparatively short period of time. I do need however to replace the batteries and see if there is a replacement head as I was at it for hours. It only takes off hard skin so no problem with soft skin it comes in contact with. Remember to release the head and shake out the dead skin which accumulates when your feet are in a poor state!

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 beach holidays a year or this?, 14 April 2015
I have suffered hard skin on my heels and round my big toes for years. My husband simply can't afford the number of beach holidays we would require for me to keep my feet nice a soft from walking on all that lovely, white sand. So, with heavy heart, I looked for another cure for my rotten old hard skin.

I read a lot of reviews on this Scholl Pedi Express but was a little concerned about people saying if they pressed hard with it, it stopped rotating. Would it be enough to cure my beach-free feet? It arrived yesterday and I got straight to it whilst looking at a brochure of the Maldives to get me feeling a little less sad. It's fantastic. For the first time I can have my fitflops on without heels that look like crazy paving! I could put some pressure on around my big toe and nothing stopped working. Heavens - how fippin' hard were these people pushing? Simple on/off switch and two AA batteries so no problems there. Neat little cover over the top. I hear the rollers wear out and need replacing which is quite pricey but this as this is the best solution for my feet in years (tried files, egg things and pumice to no avail), I'm happy to buy new rollers as and when.

I even ended up covered in fine white sand..oh, wait, no...that's my skin...argh! I really would recommend this product to anyone who cannot afford 30 beach holidays a year ;-)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Pedi, 23 Jun. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 2 Mar. 2014
Useless other than making rough skin appear smooth. Does not effectively remove dead skin. I have had better results with a Ped-Egg.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!!, 12 Nov. 2013
if you are a busy woman/ mum and want express pedi at home, then this item is what you are looking for. brilliant!!

3.0 out of 5 stars this works ok but not too good if you have really hard skin on your heels, 16 Nov. 2014
this works ok but not too good if you have really hard skin on your heels! also need to change batteries far too oftern

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tool for Soft Feet, 2 July 2014
Mrs. H. V. Gordon "Helen" (England) - See all my reviews
Amazing Product, cost half the price on Amazon than in Boots. Did the job excellently lovely soft feet.

1.0 out of 5 stars It may be a Scholl product but not up to their usual standard!, 8 July 2014
J. Hill (UK) - See all my reviews
Read all the reviews before buying this product and as most of them were good or very good I bought one.

I had noted what other people had said about not pushing it too hard while using it as it stopped spinning so used it very gently but I was extremely disappointed with it. I have a little hard skin on my heels but being battery operated this Scholl lacks sufficient power to actually make any significant impact. The roller does stop very easily even when only the slightest pressure is applied but the roller is not rough enough to make that much impact on removing the hard skin. You have to go over the area again and again as well as stopping fairly often to remove the dust that accumulates behind the roller.
Not much of the surface of the roller comes into contact because of the way it has been designed.

I think this item is over-priced and over rated and would not recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help., 18 May 2014
I find this easy to use and very effective.recommend it to anyone,good way to get at your feet if not very flexible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Hard Skin Remover, 9 Mar. 2015
Good product but feel as it stops, even at the slightest pressure, then you can only proceed slowly, Do appreciate it his is safety feature but it can take a while to get the smoothness you require