1,564 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedicure absolutely fantastic be sure to purchase
Published 18 months ago by educator france

Read all the reviews before buying this product and as most of them were good or very good I bought one.

Published 5 months ago by J. Hill

1.0 out of 5 stars It may be a Scholl product but not up to their usual standard!, 8 July 2014
J. Hill (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover (Personal Care)

I had noted what other people had said about not pushing it too hard while using it as it stopped spinning so used it very gently but I was extremely disappointed with it. I have a little hard skin on my heels but being battery operated this Scholl lacks sufficient power to actually make any significant impact. The roller does stop very easily even when only the slightest pressure is applied but the roller is not rough enough to make that much impact on removing the hard skin. You have to go over the area again and again as well as stopping fairly often to remove the dust that accumulates behind the roller.
Not much of the surface of the roller comes into contact because of the way it has been designed.

I think this item is over-priced and over rated and would not recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedicure absolutely fantastic be sure to purchase, 11 Jun 2013
I suffer from hard skin on the pressure points of both feet and have struggled for years with graters, pumice stones, razors and shop preparations all to no avail. Difficult, time consuming and often painful and still my feet did not look or feel soft. However the first use of pedicure and I achieved perfection in a comparatively short period of time. I do need however to replace the batteries and see if there is a replacement head as I was at it for hours. It only takes off hard skin so no problem with soft skin it comes in contact with. Remember to release the head and shake out the dead skin which accumulates when your feet are in a poor state!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tool for Soft Feet, 2 July 2014
Mrs. H. V. Gordon "Helen" (England) - See all my reviews
Amazing Product, cost half the price on Amazon than in Boots. Did the job excellently lovely soft feet.

2.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 2 Mar 2014
Useless other than making rough skin appear smooth. Does not effectively remove dead skin. I have had better results with a Ped-Egg.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!!, 12 Nov 2013
if you are a busy woman/ mum and want express pedi at home, then this item is what you are looking for. brilliant!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, 27 April 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As someone who spends quite a bit of time walking I've had issues with hard skin build up for years so I was looking forward to trying this one. Easy enough to set up given the batteries are included. And the good news is that it works just fine. It got plenty off my feet in a relatively short time. However keeping the thing clean might be an issue - nothing is provided in the way of a small brush which would be useful. Cleaning instructions are provided in the leaflet (if you can find the "EN" version!) though. Equally I wonder how long the roller will actually last - I'll come back to this review if it looks like it won't last all that long.

Overall it works easily and effectively - at full price it looks rather expensive to me.

Over a year on and we are still using it from time to time - it is effective though takes some cleaning. Battery life is ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help., 18 May 2014
I find this easy to use and very effective.recommend it to anyone,good way to get at your feet if not very flexible.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Pedi, 23 Jun 2014
Not great but it certainly does help with foot care. I have used better one before. this one doesn't quite work aswell

5.0 out of 5 stars scholl express pedi, 25 Aug 2013
absolutely brilliant................no more expensive foot & heel treatments at beauty salon. DIY from now on.
only wish batteries could be rechargeable!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Just what I needed! Cheaper than boots too.