5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little tips
Published 16 months ago by Sue and Paul

1.0 out of 5 stars A very quick read
I don't think I came a way from reading this having learned anything I didn't already know. Teaching your grandmother to suck eggs would cover it!!
Published 8 months ago by MRS A L MASON

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little tips, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Real Clever Ideas and Solutions: Hints and Tips to Save You Time and Money (Kindle Edition)
This is a gem of an article. Some of these, in fact a lot, I already knew. But there were quite a few tips in there that made it well worth the purchase price. I guess it depends on how savvy you already are in this area. I.e I didn't realise vinegar made an excellent de-icer and prevents ice forming in the first place, or the left over,cooled water from boiling veg made a good plant feed. This is the sort of tips all the way through.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Feb 2013
Found this to be a great book I'm definitely going to use some of the things in this a +

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful tips, 29 April 2013
I found this very useful. Of course there were some tips I knew from old but most importantly there were some new ones too.

1.0 out of 5 stars A very quick read, 28 Oct 2013
MRS A L MASON (Horley, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Some great ideas, 14 Oct 2013
Some great ideas, some I already knew however still worth a read, enjoyed this book I found it very interesting.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tips, 31 Dec 2013
This is ok however I found it was things that are already known just updated so to speak. Ok though

2.0 out of 5 stars mmmm..., 13 Dec 2013
Found this a bit naff, sorry. Very similar to many others I have read and not well laid out. Sorry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boom, 10 Dec 2013
This book was very good and gives you very good tips in all sorts. Like living, health, how to clean, what to do with your car, also what to do when you go on holidays. U would recommend this as it was free anyways.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 1 Oct 2013
Really usefull solutions I found it to be quite helpfull would reccomend this book, I did try a few of the solutions myself and found them quite good especially when I got a heat mark on my new wood table the mayonaise really did make a difference.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of good ideas, 16 Sep 2013
A lot of good ideas and some handy tips and tricsks. Some you will have heard of but some you won't.