5.0 out of 5 stars Best knee support going.
Published 22 months ago by js-sandwich

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a lot of use.
Published 14 months ago by Demeter

5.0 out of 5 stars Best knee support going., 12 May 2013
This review is from: Lastrap Premium Comfort Knee Support in Extra Large.
We're tried various supports and bandages but this knee support is the best by far.It won,t slide down your leg, but it's not too tight either. It's so comfortable you don't know you're wearing it,and it eased the pain within 4 hours of putting it on.My husband want's one for his other knee and I might get myself one just in case I get a bad knee.It arrived before the expected due date,it doesn't merit anything less than '5 STARS'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the money !!!, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Lastrap Premium Comfort Knee Support in Extra Large.
I purchased one of these in March 14 after reading about the product, hoping it would help with knee pain when cycling.
It does exactly as it says and is light and comfortable to wear, giving complete support.
Unfortunately my other knee has now developed the same issues, so it was back to Lastrap to order another for that knee.
Lastrap service and communication is excellent !
Dispatch is super quick. Thank you to Richard (the happy helper)
Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lastrap Premium Comfort Knee Support in Extra Large.
I have been looking for supports big enough for my knees which are quite swollen, very pleased with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is wonderful, 18 May 2014
I have bought this as I have torn a ligament in my knee and find it very painful to get around until my operation ,since wearing this support I have found my knee is less painful .The support is very comfortable and I forget I am wearing it ,doesn't make you knee damp as some supports do excellent would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best and most comfortable i have found., 16 Feb. 2015
Colin "(52)" (UK and Azerbaijan) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I am in my late 50s, and my right knee has taken a battering over the years since it was first given a crack from a hockey-stick at school when I was 14. Ligament and cartilage injuries from rugby at university, a couple of motorcycle incidents over the years and general wear and tear from years of playing squash.

I have tried all manner of support and brace. Neoprene, articulated splints and so on. I am prone to a sudden pain causing the muscles in the leg to immediately relax, and effectively my knee "gives way".

For general day-to day wear, for a bit of added warmth to increase circulation, and for general support, this is the best I have found. My leg does not get too hot, not sweaty. It stays in place better than standard elasticated tubes, and I finf it generally comfortable for extended wear during a normal day.
Since wearing it I also seem to suffer less instances of my knee giving way.

Great service also from lastrap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Premium Comfort Knee Support, 11 Feb. 2014
Great, but I need the large size! They would be more comfortable - but they are definitely what I want.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a lot of use., 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Lastrap Premium Comfort Knee Support in Extra Large.
The first thing to say is that this is the only knee support I have ever seen that comes in a large enough size. It seems at first quite a good fit, but the truth is it rolls down from the thigh to the bunch up painfully on the back of my knee, and once or twice has actually folded up in such a way that it has put pressure on my kneecap - very painful! So it has been discarded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best support i have ever bought, 27 Mar. 2014
Arrived quicker than expected , kept upto date by the company from the moment I placed the order. The support is very comfortable and doesn't feel as if you are wearing one, would buy one again without a doubt .This is the best support u gave ever bought even my rugby playing son wants one

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality product but maybe sizing needs to be looked into, 21 Jan. 2014
Very fast, efficient service. Item received in under 24hrs from ordering. The only thing I would say is the size of the support is tight on me, even after measuring myself and referring to your chart before choosing a medium. Have had to order another in a size L. Also, a very minor observation, the logo seems to rub off very easily! But overall, a nice quality support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - exactly as described, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lastrap Premium Comfort Knee Support in Extra Large.
Very useful for my husband to wear occasionally as he has an arthritic knee and is awaiting orthopaedic treatment for it