on 7 April 2016
There are better made seals on the market than this but you get what you pay for and this was cheap. I would have paid twice the price for a better quality of plastic seal which will last twice as long. Old wives' saying "you buy cheap, you buy twice"
on 19 February 2013
Excellent service. The item was received before the date stated and was fitted in two minutes after cutting it to size.Can not fault the Company nor the service.Well done.
on 9 March 2014
I bought this a little in the dark and opted for the larger size which proved to be perfect to fit my shower screen and the price is very good indeed. Rather than clean them I shall just buy another and replace it.
on 13 April 2016
It clearly stated it would be able to fit a curved piece of glass, it does not, even when I followed the instruction tosoak in warm water it bent the wrong way naturally, so a complete waste of time and money
on 30 May 2015
Screen seal are something very difficult to clean, limescale builds up and are very unsighlty, so I change them periodically. I used to buy mine from the Bathstore - quality wise I cannot see any difference with this one, I've saved about £12 for the same thing! I will definitely buy again this item if I require another one in the future.
on 28 April 2013
Superb product. Just slid on and works great. If you a Screen Seal it fully recommended. Fast service from DAKA. Many thanks
on 3 August 2014
This item arrived within a couple of days after placing the order, packaged well. It needed to be cot to size but fitted straight on to the shower door and does the job as well as the original seal.
on 29 June 2013
Fitted to a curved screen with a poor bath slope away. Fits very well, is easy to cut with junior hack saw but Stanley knife as well if careful. Used Silicone to seal ends.
on 12 February 2015
Excellent product excellent seller received within two days of ordering.
The easiest way to fit these is to put on both ends (without warming) then work the middle up.
on 11 February 2016
this should have fitted most shower screens but unfortunately it was very loose and no good for stopping leaking.
I had to buy another that fits properly.