4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good
My (young, healthy, athletic) wife herniated a lumbar disc a few months ago (L5/S1) causing a radicular sciatic-type pain. She was in terrible pain and practically bed-bound for some weeks, requiring assistance to mobilise to the bathroom and back. She did her own research and found this on amazon.

As an orthopaedic surgeon I had very little hope for this...
Published 15 months ago by Sneakfish

3.0 out of 5 stars Pluses and Minuses
On the plus side: this is my third day of wearing and it has very definitely helped with my lower back pain, which I've had for a fortnight, now. In this respect, it has done a lot more than the 2 different prescriptions I've had so far.

On the minus side: as many people have mentioned (and why, I might ask, aren't the manufacturers / sellers responding to...
Published 1 month ago by Bolshy Buttercup

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Back support, 17 April 2014
Mrs. Joanna S. Minns (Chichester, West Sussex, GB) - See all my reviews
I got this for my daughter who was having a lot of back pain. Apparently it was a tremendous help and she would recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works, 7 Oct 2013
I bought this for my dad who has suffered with his back for years. He said he would try it. He did, and it works. I think this is the first time he has had relief from his back pain for years. He says it is also very comfortable and it keeps his warm. We would recommend this to anyone who has back trouble/pain. It really does work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, provides adequate support, 18 April 2014
Delivered very promptly. Good support, and comfortable. But it is a little large for me. Should have ordered one size smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 April 2014
Relief as soon as I put it on. Have worn it all week. I am a dog groomer. No pain for the first time since October last year. Highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Back Problem, 23 Dec 2013
This proguct was recommended by my chiropractic clinic. The support was dlivered very promptly. There were no instructios enclosed with the belt I therefore had to work out that the additional elasticated supports could be tensioned after the belt was put on. It is too early to say if the belt is giving me any relief.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lumber belt., 27 Oct 2013
The belt is great, but being stronger materiel than the previous white ones, I am having difficulty in wearing it for long periods. Hoping it will get easier with wear. Would have prefered you kept to white.

4.0 out of 5 stars IF ONLY, 26 Jun 2014
I CHOOSE THIS RATING AS I FOUND THE BELT WOULD GO ON AND PROBABLY WOULD BEWONDERFUL. BUT BUT I COULD NOT GET MY TROUSERS TO MEET WITH THE BELT ON. SO PLEASE BE AWARE IF YOUR TROUSERS ARE TIGHT TO START WITH YOU HAVE NO CHANCE IN FASTENING THEM. OTHERWISE QUALITY AND SERVICE EXCELLENT.

5.0 out of 5 stars back support excellent, 3 Mar 2014
I bought this for use when exercising, i have problems with my lower back and love zumba. My friend was advised to wear when doing exercise. The belt is good and does the trick but feels sweaty at the end of a hour class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Support, 11 Oct 2014
I have bought these belts in the past & I am delighted with. Excellent price & speedy despatch in a sturdy box.
Its a neoprene belt with plastic supports in it. The fastening is Velcro and the XL size is a good fit. I believe that you can tighten the black webbing at the back to make it more secure, but I have never needed to do that.
I have two belts. One to wear and a spare to wash. I wash them by hand and peg them outside to drip dry.

I have 3 prolapsed discs in my back & have tried various supports & this is by far the best!

Under clothes you can see the back support, but I turn it sideways under my clothes & its not as prominent.

Great buy!!

3.0 out of 5 stars good company with good products, 6 April 2014
i think it would be a good firm support but i am a pensioner and their is no way i could put it on myself and that is not good for me company were very good at taking mine back i would buy again of physioworld

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›