on 5 October 2013
Good sturdy product. Does not leave marks on clothes although the grip is strong. Well tested where we live on top of a hill and very windy.
on 1 July 2014
I asked my good lady how many stars to give these things & she said "as many as they can have . . . they're amazing pegs" . . . there you have it . . . what would I know? . . . they're just pegs to me.
on 27 July 2013
These clothes pegs will hold clothes on the line without marking them, and although I havent experienced how they perform in strong winds they do seem to be good quality. Better than my mums old wooden ones!
on 21 May 2014
I was looking for pegs for a while. Nothing I saw seemed sturdy enough. Was fed up of pegs breaking or washing blowing off the line!
These pegs answered everything I was looking for. Sturdy, held my washing,
Really pleased with them. Best I have ever bought. Recommend them to my daughter !
on 30 January 2014
BRILLIANT - DON'T DAMAGE OR MARK YOUR CLOTHES AND REALLY STRONG - YOU WILL LOVE THEM ! THEY ARE SO GOOD.
on 6 March 2014
Excellent pegs wish I had bought them years ago , I will certainly be ordering more in the next few months
on 23 July 2013
They look nice and don't leave marks on your clothes. I have these and the delux larger ones for heavier items.
on 4 July 2014
Excellent pegs, excellent customer service. Less likely to mark clothes than old fashioned pegs
on 17 October 2015
We went through a few years of having tried 5 or 6 different sets of clothes pegs. It was annoying to replace them. Then one day you have the Eureka moment .... lets do a proper job and look on Amazon reviews and make an informed purchase.

Now, clothes pegs are a problem no more. These pegs (1) grip strongly, (2) don't crease the clothes, (3) don't have awkward springs that pull the pegs laterally apart, and finally, (4) look attractive.

I wish that I had done the research years ago. It's another nagging problem banished from my life. I have already bought a 2nd set.
on 21 December 2015
Bought these to top up ones I bought years ago in the same style from Lakeland as a couple are just starting to weaken. Nice grip
On clothes but gentle too