5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!
I've wanted to buy this since it came out, but £10 was a little too much for me at the time. Then when I noticed it last week selling for under £4 I jumped at the chance to buy it.

Published 14 months ago by Mr. Beaumont

3.0 out of 5 stars Good movie
Published 2 months ago by Miss Rachel N Cant

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, 7 May 2014
Mr. Beaumont - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: One Direction: This Is Us [DVD] [2013] (DVD)

I have watched it twice now & totally love it. Love the fact we get to watch 1D preform songs as well as the back-stage stuff. There is also some very moving moments when the boys parents are talking.

All in all a really good DVD and will be watching it again I'm sure :)

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: One Direction: This Is Us [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
received quickly, one happy child, loved the concert, loved the 3d film and now she can watch it and re- live it whenever she wants, thank you one direction!

5.0 out of 5 stars For my niece, 30 April 2014
This review is from: One Direction: This Is Us [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I am a bit too old for these lads but I know my 7 year old niece will go bonkers when she gets this for her birthday. I can almost hear the squeals already. I feel safe buying this for a young kid, she is safe watching this, they seem like a decent bunch of lads.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect birthday present, 28 April 2014
This review is from: One Direction: This Is Us [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
My daughter adores this DVD, it has been a while since we bought it from amazon but she still watches it, she knows every single song on it. Excellent choice for birthday present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy 12 year old, 22 May 2014
Daughter more than happy with this at Xmas. Loaded onto laptop so she can watch it with earplugs in to her little heart is content. A must for any 1 directioner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept daughter quiet, 13 May 2014
This review is from: One Direction: This Is Us [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Great DVD if you are a one direction fan. Got this for my daughter and she stayed in her bedroom all evening

5.0 out of 5 stars The bestest, 26 Mar. 2014
It's a film about One Direction, of course it's good. But when Zayn buys his mum a house, gets me every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1d, 8 May 2014
This review is from: One Direction: This Is Us [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
It was a really good film and really enjoyed it all the way through it my favourite is Liam lol

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good group every bit as good as The Beatles - ..., 1 July 2015
This review is from: One Direction: This Is Us [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Ok! I Got This and I'm seventy three - so there! This is a good group every bit as good as The Beatles - and I should know I come from Liverpool and knew Paul McCartney when he was going to the Hope Street School of art studying Music whilst I was studying my Craft - Decorating! So I have this feature film and where One Direction started from - not all that different to myself in Dovecot, Liverpool! I also have their albums "Take Me Home" and "Midnight Memories" but I'll review those seperately since they are magnificent in their own individual Right! Suffice to say this album is every bit as good as their latest video about Where They Are Now! :) I Gave these guys five stars but if I could've given them ten or twenty, I would have! - They're Great!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, 6 April 2015
This review is from: One Direction: This Is Us [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
This movie surprised me good and bad. It wasn't what I was expecting I expected more - obviously mr cowell producing it it wasn't going to be amazing! I liked the beginning where the film showed baby photos of the boys and each of them began talking saying what they wanted to be as they grow up! Very sweet. Disappointed it didn't show most of their songs from midnight memories! Expected a little more adventure from the boys. I like all the five guys personally, would have preferred the film to spend a bit more time personally on all the boys grilling them a bit. OK film! 😊

One Direction: This Is Us [DVD] [2013]
One Direction: This Is Us [DVD] [2013] by Morgan Spurlock (DVD - 2013)