5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality product
Published 4 days ago by Dancing Badger

1.0 out of 5 stars Black Screen Of Death????
Case itself seems well made and of leather. Well packaged etc and delivered on time.
However and it is a big however for me - when I remove the phone from the case I get the 'black screen of death' . Go on Google it you know you want to. I am not saying it is the case - but I dont get the BSOD when I dont use the case. So case is sitting on my desk and I am risking...
Published 18 days ago by Safety Stu

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality product, 25 Mar. 2015
This isn't going to be very original, as I find myself repeating the views of others, but I've had as good an experience as they have. I ordered my case in the afternoon, and it dropped through my letterbox the following morning. It was well packed in a bubblewrap envelope (emblazoned with Do Not Bend on the front!) and inside I found my new case presented in a linen drawstring bag bearing the Mediadevil name and logo - not sure what I'm going to use that for, but I'll think of something! I also found a couple of Maoam chews, which wasn't a surprise because I'd read the previous reviews, but was nice, all the same. The case had a foam insert to keep it safe in the envelope, when I removed it I found that my Sony Xperia Z3 fitted perfectly in it. It's quite a tight squeeze right now which may relax as the leather ages but it's not difficult to insert it, and it's not so tight as to accidentally operate any of the buttons on the phone. The ribbon with pull tab works perfectly to remove it, it raises the phone an inch or so - easily enough to grasp the top and take it out. Like previous reviewers, I appreciate the magnet hidden in the case which holds the tab neatly,
I've only had it a day so can't comment on longevity, but the leather looks, feels and smells like a top quality product and the stitching is exquisite - I'm not the sort of bloke who normally pays attention to stitching, my area of interest tends more to football, cars and beer, so the fact that I noticed, let alone felt the need to comment, speaks volumes.
I very much appreciated receiving an email from Mediadevil the following day confirming dispatch and inviting comment, as well as containing links to the products the company makes. It may well be automated, but it's above and beyond what most companies provide or are expected to provide.
This may not be cheap, but it's a quality product and the customer service is excellent. I'm very happy to recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless product and service., 18 Oct. 2014
Faultless product and service.

I ordered the brown leather case for my iPhone 5c, on standard delivery. It arrived before another of my orders which was on Prime next day delivery. Packaging was also very secure and professional.

Case itself is a perfect fit for the phone, and the quality of the leather and stitching is clear. The leather is smooth and there were no marks/blemishes, but it does have a "creased" texture which is intended and which I really like. The inside is also very smooth so no worries about the phone getting scratched. The stitching is uniform and sturdy.

Overall, I'm really impressed with the case and have recommended it to my family. No qualms with the delivery and given the level of choice and quality it's also a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enhances the phone - beautiful, brilliant product, 18 Jan. 2015
This is excellent. Order arrived the next morning (and I'd ordered in the afternoon), with quirky and sound packaging. I was delighted by the case. The colour and design are exactly as the photo, with neat little ventilation holes at the base, it's a beautifully snug fit and the leather quality is excellent. The tab has a magnetic catch inside (not visible externally), which means it secures itself against the body of the case, rather than flopping around. I found I was holding the phone in its case in my hand, just for the tactile experience. Overall, a real enhancement to my phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuffed with the quality of this phone case..., 19 Jan. 2015
Excellent quality and customer service. This case is clearly good quality (genuine leather) and is certainly fit for purpose, my brand new Sony Xperia Z3 fits in this case snuggly (as advertised), whilst not causing the power or volume button to change settings accidentally when inserted. The sweets that came with the case are a nice touch by MediaDevil, and it was delivered promptly (I ordered it on the Thursday night and it arrived on the Saturday morning). Pleased with my purchase, and would definitely consider them again for future phone cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much perfect!, 28 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my LG G3 and it fits like a glove. Love the magnetic design on the back to keep the puller in place. That leads me on to talk about the puller. It is a tried and tested design on these pouches but the issue with the MediaDevil one is that it is too low in the case so that means my LG only just pops up about an inch. With the curved design of the LG that is an little bit fiddly. Overall I would definitely go out and buy one again!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 13 Feb. 2015
Having recently got an iPhone 6, I wanted a case the same as I used with my iPhone 4. This was made by Sena and was good leather, well made and a snug fit. However, Sena do not do an iPhone 6 case with a draw cord - which, if you like this type of case is essential for ease of use. I contacted them and got the reply that they weren't going to do the draw cord version for this model. It's their loss though, as the MediaDevil version is even better and £10 cheaper! The leather is beautifully soft, the fit is perfect (although slightly tight at first it will soon find its 'size') and there is a very good choice of colours. The stitching is really fine - unlike that found on cheaper makes - and it even has a magnetic clasp to keep the end of the draw cord tidy. Oh, and the packaging was first class too with even a carry bag to put the case in! I would recommend this case without reservation: full five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice surprise!, 25 Feb. 2015
The case arrived extremely quickly, was packaged nicely and came in a great little pouch. Yes, the case had it's own case! Information supplied with the product was presented very well, and the tasty Maoam sweets were a welcome surprise! Not only that, but the product itself was of great quality. The phone fits snuggly in the case, with the pull tab working very well to smoothly remove it. There's a little magnet that keeps the pull tab from flapping about too, which is a great little touch. The inside of the case seems like a kind of soft microfibre cloth which, when coupled with the snug fit, leaves my phone's screen cleaner than it was before putting it in the case. Overall, I was surprised that I could be so impressed with a phone case, but with all the nice little touches, high quality and the sellers attention to detail, I would not hesitate to buy one of these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality fantastic!, 9 May 2014
My case arrived today (I did have to wait a while but knew that when I placed the order)

The presentation of the case and associated packaging was first class. The case fits my HTC One M8 perfectly and oozes class. The quality of the leather is excellent.

A very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd give it 6 stars if I could, 3 Mar. 2015
Sony z3 compact phone pouch in cognac!
I bought this case on Monday afternoon and the next morning it dropped through the letterbox. The case was a early birthday present for my husband and he absolutely loves it. The quality of the craftsmanship is staggering, the pictures could never do it justice. My husband says the leather is beautiful and will age really well, the stitching is really precise and the attention to detail such as the little hidden magnet to stop the puller flapping about shows Mediadevil really care.
Everything from the envelope with the little devil stamp to the little bag it came in (not to mention the surprise😄 gift) made my husband smile.
Many many thanks Claire x

5.0 out of 5 stars Beat case I've owned, 6 Jan. 2015
I've bought a few cases over the last couple of years. They just seem to accumulate; a bit like motorbike gloves - I'm not really sure where they all came from! Until I bought this one. I've had it for about nine months now, this is the one. Very good quality, the real deal. Very good fit. For absolute perfection, it would be 1mm longer than the phone rather than perfectly flush with the top, to afford slightly better protection, also stitching around magnetic tab not perfectly symmetrical, I'm not going to dock it a star though, as it's so far ahead of any other case I've owned (including more expensive ones), and the only solution if you dock your phone with a car cradle.