on 19 February 2014
Short and eh ...... well... I'll let you work out the rest. But what I will tell you is that once again will has produced the goods and brought us a fantastic short story that I enjoyed very much, especially in contrast after reading the latest department 19 book, it was nice to see Valeri get taste of his own medicine. Then short story is well written, exciting and another interesting look into the past of department 19.
on 14 October 2014
My son loves the Department 19 books so I downloaded these shorts for him. This is the third one I've read now. Not sure if they inspire me to go on to the full books but good enough to pass a few spare minutes.
on 4 April 2013
the second in these novellas moves at great pace ,great story cant wait to read the last one hopefully more will follow
on 9 March 2013
Enjoyable an a good insight into the back story but a bit short would be preferable if it was longer
on 1 June 2013
This series is one of the best that I have read! Brilliant add on to the trilogy! I love it!