on 20 May 2013
If you already have purchased the books in this series do not be fooled by the 'Part IV" - this is not the 4th book in the series but is just the 4th and 5th sections of the very first book, repackaged into a new book which I think is quite deceptive and i am not sure the purpose of this at all - it is £1.99 completely wasted - whay would any one want to buy part of a book?
on 22 July 2013
Well,,what a con.I bought all four books and guess what.It was all the same story word for word.I presumed they would all follow on from each other.Never seen anything like it before.Each book was the same story as the book before.I kept reading because
I couldnt believe it.
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 June 2013
this isn't part four, as in my other reviews, i suggest you buy The Tower, this book is just the first book repeated.
on 14 March 2013
Spoilt by reading The key first. Availability post dates availability of The Key. Please make sure books are in sequence.
on 21 June 2013
This book contained excerpts from the Sanctus book and, having read Sanctus first it was a waste of time and money.
on 24 March 2013
I wasn't expecting too much - a free book in four parts? But nothing to lose, so got the first part. Couldn't put it down, and immediately got the next three - paying for the last two parts, as I couldn't bear not to know what happened. Great story, unexpected twist towards the end nearly had me in tears. Have just downloaded the sequel - all four parts. Well done Simon Toyne - keep writing like this please - you have definitely found a new fan.
on 5 May 2014
this is just a few chapters from the original Santus book!!! it might have been free but if you already have the Santus Book it is a waste of time.
on 9 October 2013
I enjoyed reading this series of books but I feel as though I am on a rollercoaster. Each time we come to the end of of one book at the bottom of the ride - up we go again with yet a new series and sorry to say an increase in price.
I don't like this way of selling books. Be up front with the price. The Tower is now at £7.99. Will this story ever end!!!
I have given it 3 stars mainly because of the way the full story has been split up into so many different books. ( Sanctus - The Key - The Tower)
on 3 June 2013
A good adventure story. I just wish I hadn't read "The Da Vinci Code" earlier. It's so heavily indebted to the other story - Many of the characters have their exact counterparts in the other book........ The plot is very similar, the imagery so familiar and the climax of the tale also involves a woman, who, like the other heroine,is SPECIAL in a way even SHE never realised until the very end of the story.
on 1 April 2013
I never like to refer to an author as the next (Dan Brown) but if you like your thrillers fast paced, intriguing, edge of your seat and unputdownable then Sanctus is a must read. The characters pull you in and the story keeps tight hold of you until the very last line and leaves you eager for the next book.