on 8 April 2014
Excellent series, can't wait to find out what happens next. Easy to get the next part on the kindle app so you don't have to trail down to the shop to see if the next book's in stock.
on 11 June 2013
Although I enjoyed this, it is a bit of a rip off to have to buy four very short books to get to the end of the story. Quite predictable but i couldn't put it down.
on 5 May 2014
This is even worse than book 2
i paid very little for it 49 pence from memory but it is just an advert for the Santus book and the sequel book Keys
on 6 January 2016
If you bought the Sanctus book do not buy the Sanctus part ,1,2,3,4 like I did as it's just the same story in 4 parts ...what a waste of money.
on 29 May 2013
If you enjoy Dan Brown you will definitely enjoy Sanctus by Simon Toyne. I found it very hard to put down I highly recommend it.
on 21 May 2013
Loving this book, but as stated in my review for part 2, I wish I had bought it as a whole book, instead of in 4 separate parts.
on 21 April 2013
Each part of this book is very good. Many twists and turns to keep you interested and wanting to know what happens next.
on 10 July 2013
This series is worth a read. Adds twists and builds up the story. One I would recommend to read, so good read!
on 16 July 2013
Cant wait to read part 4. Well written with incredible suspense and leaves you pondering on what it all means.
on 9 April 2013
What can I say this book just keeps getting better and better and I would defy anyone not to love this book