5.0 out of 5 stars Sanctus 3
Excellent series, can't wait to find out what happens next. Easy to get the next part on the kindle app so you don't have to trail down to the shop to see if the next book's in stock.
Published 4 months ago by Mrs S Ferguson

1.0 out of 5 stars What is the point in this?!
Published 17 months ago by Clara Von Kluk Kluk

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars What is the point in this?!, 15 Mar 2013
Clara Von Kluk Kluk (South Cumbria, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanctus: Part Three (Kindle Edition)
Like many others have already done, I nearly purchased this book thinking it was the third instalment to the Sanctus series. In fact it is merely the third quarter of the first complete book - which I read some time ago. What is the point in re-releasing a book in four separate parts? It wasn't War and Peace and I cannot imagine why anyone would want to read Sanctus in pathetically short bursts. The only conclusion I have come to is that it's a quest to generate more revenue from the book. I note that the same has been done with the second book "The Key". Do not be fooled.

1.0 out of 5 stars puzzled, 1 Mar 2013
A. Morgan (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanctus: Part Three (Kindle Edition)
I have received this book today, having preordered it. I am 21% of the way through and have this dreadful feeling of deja vu - I have read it all before. I think it is part of book 1 but without further research cannot be sure. I have just checked book 4, also received today, and that is also part of book 1, both are being sent back

1.0 out of 5 stars out of sequence availability date, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Sanctus: Part Three (Kindle Edition)
Spoilt by reading The key first. Availability post dates availability of The Key. Please make sure books are in sequence.

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading!, 7 Mar 2013
Mrs. P. M. Mcadams (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanctus: Part Three (Kindle Edition)
I purchased this and Part 4, which were only released on Kindle on 28th February 2013, believing them to be the final parts of the trilogy. Having had the first two books for quite some time I was very disappointed to find that I had wasted my money on what is effectively the last two thirds of book one, split up into two separate books. What is going on here? I had already bought the first book in it's complete form.Why on earth would they split it up and sell it again in installments? I really felt cheated!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sanctus part three., 22 July 2013
This review is from: Sanctus: Part Three (Kindle Edition)
Well,,,,where do I begin.It was the same as the first book.No different at all.I thought " Am I going mad,Ive just read this book and its not moved on".Very strange.Never come across anything like it at all.Who is he trying to kid.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sanctus: Part Three (Kindle Edition)
This book contained excerpts from the Sanctus book and, having read Sanctus first it was a waste of time and money.

1.0 out of 5 stars rip off, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Sanctus: Part Three (Kindle Edition)
parts 1 and 2 were free and excellent but part free although cheap only gave me a map [too small to see on my Kindle] and 2 quotes from Genesis. what's that all about? Should I bother paying more for part 4 to see how the story pans out?

1.0 out of 5 stars don't download, 5 May 2014
Mrs. Lindsay J. Davis "lin_sads" (devon england) - See all my reviews
This is even worse than book 2
i paid very little for it 49 pence from memory but it is just an advert for the Santus book and the sequel book Keys

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanctus 3, 8 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Writing, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Sanctus: Part Three (Kindle Edition)
These books certainly keep you are your toes, you just have to buy the next book to see where it is going

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›