5.0 out of 5 stars Clouds that Bounce Back
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. T. J. Harman

3.0 out of 5 stars Certainly very bouncy!
Pillows and soft and bouncy and quite good for the price. If you want something firm however, these are not the pillows for you.
Published 21 months ago by Orcalols

5.0 out of 5 stars Clouds that Bounce Back, 20 Aug. 2014
Mrs. T. J. Harman "Savvysaver" (South UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love2Sleep SUPER SPRING BOUNCE BACK PILLOWS 4PACK (4 PILLOWS) WITH FREE QUILTED POLYCOTTON PILLOW PROTECTORS
I purchased a pack of these pillows not expecting a great deal from them , When they arrived the package was so big I thought it was the duvets I had ordered , but no , it was these pillows , each pillow comes with a quilted cotton pillow protector , a little larger than the pillow itself , & very easy to use . After putting the pillows on the bed I had my best nights sleep in months , these pillows are quite firm to look at but as soon as your head touches them they give you just enough support . True to the product claim they really do bounce back into shape . I will definitely be purchasing more of these as they are even better than the silentnoight pillows I had before . Highly recommended !

3.0 out of 5 stars Certainly very bouncy!, 22 Aug. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Bouncy Pillows, 22 Feb. 2013
The pillows are very comfortable and do not reduce in size, they provide good support for the neck. These pillows are sold at a great price and you get exactly what it says on the label.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pillows, 16 April 2014
These are so comfy, the bounce back is great, need to fluff them up but look like new still, well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bounce Back Pillows, 12 Oct. 2013
Given the price for four pillows, you really are urged to throw caution to the wind and to give these a try. We’ve had ours in service now for just coming up to a month. I personally had, I think it was, two nights whereby I was a little less than comfortable, a little on the high perhaps leading to something of a mildy stiff neck. Removing one pillow made things right but that said, I then returned to the two pillow option once more and never looked back. No further problems and I have really no clue as to what that was all about.
Truly excellent, especially for the money and you really should give ‘em a go.

2.0 out of 5 stars Super spring bounce back?, 29 May 2014
I brought these because I both had guests staying and needed another pillow for myself, so it made sense to go for four pillows rather than buying two pillows from another seller. And well, these pillows just don't bounce back. They flatten themselves within a week of continuous use and don't puff back up in the way they first did. All pillows flatten eventually but they shouldn't at such a fast pace.

So, okay for guest pillows where they won't be frequently used but if they're for yourself just don't bother. Buy elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Poor!, 12 Jun. 2014
These pillows were of exteremly poor quality! Within a week had lost all shape comfort and " bounce back"!!! Very light weight and no substance to them. Were thrown away after two weeks use!

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, 18 Jun. 2014
I wouldn't buy these pillows again,used on my young daughters bed and they went all out of shape and flat within a week

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, 30 Mar. 2015
S. Merson - See all my reviews
Nice, comfortable pillows. I've had neck pain for ages and suspected that my old pillows were not helping. These feel much more comfortable even though they're quite soft and they seem to give my neck reasonable support. It certainly doesn't ache so much in the mornings now. Time will tell if they keep their bounce, but I'm happy for now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not 'bounce back' at all!, 13 May 2015
I bought these pillows after reading the reviews about how good and full they are. They were extremely 'poofy' and did bounce back... For 1 week. They then became flat and unappealing. I wrote to the seller who offered me a £1 refund 'because they are committed to customer service (made me laugh) they also were not very friendly.