5.0 out of 5 stars faster stronger fitter
That is he idea at least.

I am very happy with this kettlebell and have used it extensively. I am gradually increasing the size of weights I use in my exercises and this is just the next step up in the chain.

One thing to note is that the handle is quite chunky so if you have small hands you might need to make some enquiries.
Published 20 months ago by Gally

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest i found on amazon
I bought this kettlebell as it was the cheapest in store.

I have a variety of kettlebells 16, 24, 28, 32 & 40 all are different brands & different quality.

Although this wasnt the best deal out of them £/KG wise it is probably the best £/quality wise.

Published 16 months ago by Mr A Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars faster stronger fitter, 13 April 2013
That is he idea at least.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest i found on amazon, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: 4kg 6kg 8kg 10kg 12kg 16kg 20kg 24kg 28kg30kg 32kg 36kg And 40kg Cast Iron Kettlebell Gym Tone Fitness Exercise (Misc.)
I bought this kettlebell as it was the cheapest in store.

I havnt used it fully yet & will come back & change this review if there are any major defects.

The only reason i havnt given it 4 stars is the handle thickness. I have long fingers & i find the grip big so anyone with small hands would struggle (good if you want a strong grip though). The grip is as big as my 40kg bell more or less. (Added 25/12/2013) grip really does make the use of the bell more difficult have done 100 snatches with my 24 kg, struggle even doing one are swings with the 28kg just dont feel confident in my grip with it.

I have a 32kg bell with a smaller grip (4 1/2 inch girth ) vs 28kg ( 5 1/4 inch) this may not sound like alot but it does make a difference.

also it weighs 28.6kg according to my scales so happy with that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid product, 24 Nov 2013
Solid, tough piece of equipment. Very versatile, I use mine on a daily basis, and for anyone on a budget- If you could only afford one piece of equipment, I recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and exactly as described., 3 Sep 2013
This is a great kettlebell which arrived very quickly. The handles are a good size so it is easy to grip so I can get a good range of excercises out of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 2 Aug 2013
These kettlebells have a good thick handle which allows a good grip.
The photo doesnt quite show that they have a flat, wide base which
provides excellent stability when doing Renegade Rows, my favourite
excecise for upper body strength. I've had problems with the stability
of my 20 kg k/bells.
They were delivered 2 days after ordering, and at the price they represent
a very good deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars fairly good, 24 July 2013
Not as good as an expensive kettlebell, no rubber grips on base, and handle a bit rough on the hands but other than that it does the job

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin, 10 Oct 2014
I ordered the 16kg and 8kg weights in order to add to my home gym routine. They were received within 3 days of ordering - I was very impressed.

They are just as described - functional, cast iron kettlebells. Exactly what I need.

As a note though - they do have quite chunky handles, so those with smaller hands may struggle.

5.0 out of 5 stars We R indeed!, 25 Feb 2013
After going through a whole gamut of physical pursuits in the last 5 decades, including Charles Atlas,Maxalding, weight-training, not to mention Judo, Boxing, Kung-Fu, Ju-jitsu, and KFM, I find myself afflicted with osteo-arthritis (work-related), so I can no longer perform curls or bench-presses.

Still wishing to keep myself in shape, I found myself drawn to the discipline of the Kettlebell. Research indicates, the kettlebell originated in Russia, circa 1700. It was found that Russian athletes were outstripping other nations in terms of explosive strength and endurance, mainly due to the usage of kettlebells, which are also used by the russian military, extensively.

The principle of "Functional exercise" is employed here, in functional exercise the centre of mass is removed from the grip and is constantly changing, making for a more dynamic, explosive workout.

After much searching, I found this company to offer the best deal, competetive price and free shipping, having ordered on the monday at noon, the product arrived next day by courier, great service, great product.

As for results, it's still early days, but what I can report, is that my posture has improved and only yesterday I managed to hold the yoga "plank" position for a full 60 seconds, whereas before, I could only manage a mere 30 to 40 seconds, very encouraging!

All in all a great piece of kit, also easy to store, my kettlebell resides in the front room next to the sofa. When in use, however, please be mindfull of light-fittings, small children and furniture!

Please forgive my rambling (albeit enthusiastic) review.

Bottom line...If it's good enough for the "spetsnatz" it's good enough for me, enjoy...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, excellent value for money, 9 July 2014
Brilliant product, excellent value for money, free postage was a bonus, and delivery was fast!!
Overall very satisfied, and will be using this company again for the next size kettlebell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good grip and good design overall, 27 Jun 2014
A. Afzal "Astro" (uk) - See all my reviews
I tend to use this kettlebell for various exercises and do not get the kind of hand blisters that I've experienced with other KBs. The soft finish also means that you can do some slightly tough moves without injuring your wrists. I also love the fact that the grip is better than the rubber handle KBs, which adds to the sense of security. Simple but great product all round.