5.0 out of 5 stars Great mens' bag!
Published 9 months ago by TheInventor

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading
Very good quality leather bag, but it is much smaller than it looks in the picture, to the point that I've been subjected to much ridicule from my colleagues. It would look great if I were under 4 ft tall, wore a duffel coat, was covered in fur and named after a train station.
Published 10 months ago by Merlin Beard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mens' bag!, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Lorenz Men's Unisex Brown Leather Travel Multi Pocket Bag (Apparel)
This real leather, rugged-looking, compact bag is extremely well designed, especially for the man! (And I should mention that my wife's had her eye on it ever since it was delivered!) Great value for money! For those not conversant with metric dimensions, it's roughly the size of an A4 sheet of paper. It has four zipped compartments, plus the roomy main, central zipped compartment, and has 2 other easy access external compartments with flaps for mobile/iPhone and other accessories.* (Many other internal pockets/wallets for cards etc.) It comes with a shoulder strap, but I find that, because of its neat size, the carrying handle is fine - exactly what I was looking for! The zipped compartment next to the main one is perfect for an iPad mini - another reason why I chose this bag. I've been using the bag for a good couple of weeks now, and have found it excellent - I can always find whatever I need in a matter of seconds. It's by far the best men's bag I've ever owned! *For those REALLY concerned about security, I wouldn't recommend this bag, though I reckon it's fairly secure as it is.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bag with quality., 16 Dec 2013
When this bag arrived the first thing I noticed was it was larger than expected. It is good quality leather. And the leather itself is not the thin type that tears easily. I was pleased to find my bag was indeed better than my wife's. This has a good quality shoulder strap, fully adjustable which is my personal favorite way to carry. But also has a hand holder if you prefer that. This is my second 'man bag'. And holds an enormous amount of stuff. I went for a bag last summer when I got fed up with my trousers wanting to drop to my ankles through the weight of what was in my pockets. And needed something easy to carry. And that was secure. Best of all. I know where anything I want is. In the bag. This is not for all men. But is better than a messenger bag. Not as large either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Man Bag, 29 July 2013
I got this for my husband to stop him putting his glasses, wallet, I phone etc etc in my handbag when we go out! Initially he was not keen to have a man bag but loves it now as it is a masculine case and he can get all his man stuff in there!

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 17 Oct 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars poor zip quality, 10 Mar 2014
good quality leather how ever the fabric surrounding the teeth of the zips is poor, two areas split within a few days. the bag is ok for occasional use BUT not up the demands of every day use

1.0 out of 5 stars Womens purse not a leather bag., 3 Mar 2014
Smaller than A4 sized, wont fit my chromebook in it, especially with charger and any other items, looks like a womens purse to be honest. Not what I wanted, but its only 20 wasted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it a bag or is it Tardis ?, 17 Feb 2014
Good looking multi compartmented bag..compact and neat yet caries all the things you want. When it first came it smelt of leather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 4 April 2014
Nice quality with very useful number of pockets. Arrived quickly with good packaging. Ideal for forgetful husband except that he now forgets in which pocket he has put which object!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bag for a present, 17 Jan 2014
i bought this bag as a present for my dad and he really likes it.
leather and color is good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lorenzo brown bag, 14 Jan 2014
I like the bag. It is nice but the problem is it is very small it is hard to put inside the ipad. I could not put inside the small note book. It does not accomodate much. I prefer bigger one , because I want to have the ipad snd the note book together . The material is very good , the design is very good, but it is very small for me I rather have a bigger one if I can.