5.0 out of 5 stars Genius training seat!
Such a clever idea. Stops trapped fingers, portable, easy clean and a great help with toilet training. A must have!
Published 17 months ago by mrs rhona rathbone

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit
We'll I've got a rectangular shaped toilet seat which I never considered a problem until I needed to toilet train my son! I tried this one because you could adjust it. Even with that it was still not stable. Seems well made though, but I did end up with the baby Bjorn one instead, which was more expensive but much easier to adjust and fits perfectly. My advice, if in...
Published 11 months ago by Donna

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius training seat!, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Pourty Flexi-Fit Toilet Trainer (White/ Blue) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super toilet training seat!, 10 Mar 2013
Katie Glancy (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
I've bought this toilet training seat for my 2 year old daughter. She's been using the Pourty potty for a while which she's loved (and we love because it's so easy to pour out the contents) but she was keen to start using the big toilet. I found the instructions on how to use the seat clear and the prongs were easy to put on and adjust to fit.

I was really pleased with how secure it feels when attached to the toilet seat and my daughter was very happy to sit on it because it doesn't wobble about and she finds it comfortable. Having used another toilet seat for my son 3 years ago, I definitely prefer this one because it makes your child feel so much more secure.

It's really simple to take on and off by squeezing the back together. It takes no effort and my daughter can do it herself.

It's a great quality product, nice and sturdy plastic and I like the neutral colours.

Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great idea!, 1 May 2013
This is a great toilet seat and wish I had bought one earlier. Its so easy to fit and adjust and is so stable.
The last one I bought kept moving and totally put my daughter off using the loo altogether.
This one is really robust and does not wobble at all. Totally recommended.....!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really brilliant toilet training seat, 26 April 2013
The flexi fit toilet training seat has been brilliant for toilet training my daughter. It fits extremely well to our toilet seat, and the product quality is excellent. Charlotte feels completely happy sitting on it, as it doesn't move around at all. It is also very easy to attach and remove from the toilet seat, and it is really easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected, 2 Feb 2014
This fits perfectly on my toilet seat, my little grandson loves using it, I would recommend this its well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat, 28 July 2013
Fits well onto our odd shaped toilet! Adjusts really well to fit securely onto seat. Little one uses it well

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, 7 July 2013
I was keen to have a stable toilet seat so as not to put off my son from the start. The research paid off. My 19 month old son has loved it from day one. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone. Dead easy to adjust the first time, and it just clips on and off exactly as the product says.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toilet trainer seat is Excellent, 4 July 2013
Excellent - easy to install, fits well and doesn't wobble. Much more secure, sturdy and comfortable for my grand daughter. Would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat, 26 April 2013
Really good toilet seat. This is the second we have bought as got fed up with the other when toilet training our first child. This one fits really securely and doesn't fall or even wobble when the child tries to climb on and off - the complete opposite of the other one we bought. Nice and comfy and a doddle to fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Mar 2013
My God son has just started using his. It was hard to get him on the toilet before but now he enjoys it. Its portable too so makes things easier for mummy/daddy. Will get one for my son when he is at that age.