5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable.
Who needs a 13.5 tog quilt in this hot summer? Well I do when we are camping in South Wales because it gets cold at night even in high summer especially if you haven't got walls warmed by the day time sun around you. This quilt is just the job.
Published 14 months ago by slueth50

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Ok
I have two 10.5 TOG double Duvets and this one 13.5TOG feels the same in density. But my expectation was to be more heavier/dense than 10.5TOG one or am I missing something here.
Published 3 months ago by Abhishek Agarwal

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable., 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: LOVE2SLEEP SUPER VALUE NON WOVEN DUVET/QUILT 13.5 TOG (POLYPROPYLENE COVER) - SINGLE SIZE

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Ok, 12 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 22 Aug 2014
Pay for what u get I suppose...awful
This is not a 13.5 tog, bought for my son & each night it slips down the duvet cover leaving him with just a sheet covering him
I wouldn't bother, pay that bit extra & get something decent