5.0 out of 5 stars loving this., 16 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Scattered Magic (The Sidhe Collection (Urban Fantasy series) Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this! the writer really creates a world i can dive into; introduces me to characters i can really connect with; and just give me allot of thrills and spills along the way. I definitely recommend this download and to tell your friends about it. it is free after all!! I think im going to go look for S.A. Archer's other books now ^_^

5.0 out of 5 stars Scattered Magic, 25 Mar. 2013
Summary.
An act of treachery brings the Mounds, the fey realm, collapsing in upon itself. The survivors flee to the surface world, but modern day Ireland isn't safe for the fey. Predators like vampires, Changelings, wizards, and enchanted humans are everywhere, and they all crave the Sidhe...

Two Sidhe strive to save the fey from extinction.

Donovan, a former assassin for the Unseelie Court, struggles to rescue the untrained Sidhe youths known as the earthborns from the clutches of those who feast upon their blood, bodies, and magic.

Lugh, Champion of the Sidhe and proponent of the Seelie Court, searches for the lost relics that might restore the fey realm, and the source of fey magic, before all the fey die of the Fade.

One human, cursed by the Touch of the Sidhe, fights to reclaim control of her life against the forces of magic that threatens to rip her apart.

One Dangerous World... Three Intense Storylines...

Scattered Magic - The Sidhe Collection #1 contains the first half of Season One of The Sidhe. It features the first books in the Rise of the Unseelie, Champion of the Sidhe, and Touched mini-series in the recommended reading order. Over 70,000 words of intense Urban Fantasy action and adventure!

This volume includes the following episodes:

In Whom You Trust
Scars of Silver
Defender of Magic
Eyes of Magic

My Thoughts.
I ALWAYS look forward for to Archer's and Ravynheart's books! I've read all their separate instalments and this book (Scattered Magic) combines the first half together and the second half in (Remnants of Magic). I'm so excited about this collection because I love these stories! Archer and Ravynheart never fail to completely draw me in and immerse me into the world they have created. I'm also particularly happy that this will be coming out in paperback! Hopefully soon! Because I will be the first person to order a copy!