on 27 April 2013
I first heard the track Hazmat Rap on Youtube and was instantly hooked and just had to get hold of my copy!
Well and truly chuffed as this is one of the best albums I have bought in a while. And that is not just within hip hop, as I am into alot of other music too.

Production from 7L is tight and Inspektah and Esoteric's flows and style match up perfectly with the beats. These are MC's that have been around and are well respected within their craft. No BS about how much money they make or how many women they sleep with and all the other crap that has become mandatory in modern rap music - if infact you can actually call it music...

Narrative throughout the album is that of a Superhero and is very similarly put together to Ghostface's Supreme Clientele (also highly recommended!). The is NO filler material here and every verse and rhythm is sharp and focused. My head was bopping nonstop for a whole week before I even considered putting it down.

Personal favourites:

Hazmat Rap - Goes HARD!
Air 'Em Out - Opening track to kick of proceedings which lasts throughout the album.
Let It Off - DJ Premier has still got it. This guy will never lose his touch. One of the all time great producers.
Poisonous Thoughts - Thumping tune rhymes to match those hardcore beats.

No doubt this album will be slept on but I think in time it will become a classic. I'm already trying to do my part and spread it to all my friends who are into real music.

This is production, this is rhyming, this is skill. This IS the hip hop album so far for 2013.
on 19 March 2013
After the disappoint of masts killas latest record I had high hopes for this. Being a big fan of both wu tang and the whole aotp/demogodz/Jedi mind I knew this would not be another dud. Superb production & superb rhymes. The two mcs fit 7ls sound perfectly.
on 30 January 2014
From the sublime artwork of the CD cover to the immense production and flow from start to end this album is outstanding.

I would put it up there with MF Doom quality productions from his special herbs era. It is so good that I find it hard to believe it is a relatively new album. Sounds like quality gold from a time I though was lost to hip hop forever..

If this is a sign of a new renaissance to come then I am one happy chappy... I can see this becoming a collectors item, as an all round package it's just that good.
on 15 March 2013
2013 started slowly for hip hop but as soon as i heard a couple of leaked songs from 'Czarface' i had to pre order and it didnt let me down, albums dope. 7Ls production is on point and esoteric contributes with some dope verses and of course inspectah deck as always, goes hard.

My top 5
5.Czar Rafaeli
4.Poisonous Thoughts (MR MFN Exuire's part is so dope)
3.World War 4 (for some reason it reminds me of how big daddy kane used to flow so nicely on a beat)
2.Let It Off
1.It's Raw
on 3 March 2015
A must-have for all serious lovers of rap music. I was mighty impressed when saw the artwork. Then played it and seriously this is a great Rap album. Bought it as it was listed as the closest competitor to RA Rugged Mans 'Legends Never Die' (also buy this if you don't have!) as the best rap album of the year. A really great album. Really pleased I bought it.
on 6 May 2013
Quite simply Eso is ridiculous on this and this is the best I have heard Deck in a long long time. The comic book theme works well but the thing that makes this project excellent is the way the two artists bounce off of each other making this incredibly cohesive and the production is spot on.

Great project.
on 29 April 2013
from start to finish this is a gem, boom bap beats from 7L and one trak by premo gives it an old skool feel, with flows from roc marc, oh no, ghostface,action bronson and vinnie paz, as well as obviously esoteric and deck make this a must have.
if you like real hip hop, you will love this.
on 4 October 2013
The album is decent and was worth the money. It has a lot of good songs on it and some special guests. But as most inspecta deck albums its a little disappointing that such a good rapper cant put out a 5 star classic.
on 19 September 2013
A solid old school rap album. Love the references to WWF wrestlers like Macho Man and Legion of Doom. Comic book themed style works well.
on 5 April 2015
Brilliant! this is unexpected from Deck but hes on form here!