Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£11.67

on 3 August 2014
This book has so much stuff,but in an orderly fashion,easy to read and work through, which I am doing at the moment.A very good working book which now sits next to the pc. A very good buy indeed.
on 1 January 2014
Easy to read. Easy to use alongside computer.
I am not the most computer literate person, but improved skills I needed for my job
on 21 January 2014
Still working my way through it. But it has proved a great help as I have started to produce very useful spread sheets.
on 19 December 2015
Rubbish book. Messy layout. Does not teach anything you probably don't already know. I sent my copy back!
on 11 May 2013
My husband had referred to this book many times and I am so glad I purchased it. I shall be buying another 'Dummies' book soon
on 18 January 2014
GREAT PRODUCT AND FRACTION OF PRICE OF OTHER ONLINE STORES
on 23 July 2015
Brilliant service - item perfect
on 7 September 2015
Arrived early and is brillianr
on 6 July 2015
I got this book from a library just to learn/revise What if and Pivot Table. I like to think I know Excel well, but I could not follow the given explanations for the aforesaid topics. The sheet in those chapters contains formulas and I could not reproduce the final results from the information provided in the book.

I did not read the rest of book, therefore I cannot comment on it.
on 8 November 2013
Very good book, I have got a lot out of it and only just started with it.
Hope to get a lot more!