5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published 14 months ago by SM

1.0 out of 5 stars This is rubbish - for a puppy there is no ...
This is rubbish - for a puppy there is no cushioning at all on the base and when he chews it lots of fluff comes of it so that he can choke.
Published 1 month ago by Debra Wilson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ellie-Bo Faux Lambswool Cage/ Carrier Mat Bed for Dog Puppy Cages and Crates Small 24-inch (Misc.)
Got this for my wee pups crate, it is so comfy and washed extremely well. When I moved my pup up to the bigger crate I used this for the car. My wee pup has never peed in his crate but there is a waterproof backing on it if a pup did. I washed it at 60 degrees before I put it in car as he had slept on it from I got him and it came out like new (dried it on the radiator). It's not diminished in comfiness at all since. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well and wash great, 21 Nov 2013
New jrt pup is having a right go at this but it's holding up well. Washed it once and no probs, dried really quick as it came out of washer almost dry. Would have been 5 but it's not quite as cozy as it looks so we've thrown a blanket in as well. Good product would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Aug 2013
Very cosy and snuggly for my new puppy! Will wash well too I think! Very quick delivery too! Very happy with my purchase and customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 Oct 2013
Fits my puppy's cage well, it's soft and warm, arrived within just a couple of days. I would recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is rubbish - for a puppy there is no ..., 3 Nov 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars a much better product., 20 Aug 2014
Very thin not of the quality of the same bed I've had for some years, thought this was the same make as the old one ,but no. That's the trouble buying on line , you can't see what your buying until it turns up ! The original was much thicker and the edging heavier the back was zippered so you can put extra padding inside ,a much better product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
This is a very nice fleece dog pad which washes well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, 28 Jun 2014
ideal base for the crate of the same size, soft and fits well-better than the towel I had been using. fast arrival. as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ellie-Bo Faux Lambswool mat for Dog crate, 17 Jun 2014
Very pleased with this purchase, fits the 3 foot cage exactly. Dog loves it. Wish it came in other colours so could buy as a spare,

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional cover, 25 May 2014
Fits crate well. Very easy to wash and dry when we had the initial mishaps. As with other reviews still need to put cushion of sorts underneath as it is a little thin.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›