on 27 March 2013
Without a doubt and no word of a lie, THE finest cut scenes, and opening sequence I think I have ever played on a game. Period. There have been serious long nights and major effort put in here to make this slick, enjoyable and play really well. The talented team at naughty dog have pulled out a lot of stops for this and it shows off the PS3 beautifully. Playing like a far superior Tomb Raider, the quality just jumps out across the script, playability and this has seriously been play tested well and money spent. Not quiet sure about the Twitter feature inbuilt where you can tweet your progress and updates but then others who aren't so info overloaded as I am may enjoy this. The opening sequence (see it on YouTube) doesn't do it justice unless in high definition on a PS3 but should hopefully give an idea of what's in store if you buy this. Highly, highly recommended.
on 5 July 2013
Got this game 2 weeks ago and I couldn't put it down from the start. I was playing Ico before this arrived and completly stopped playing Ico as Uncharted 2 was just too good to stop playing(even though I am still enjoying Ico but will go back to it later).

One problem I did have with this game is there is way to many cut scenes but the gameplay jumps right back in right after.

The story is great, usual 'tomb raidery' story with some funnies put in from Drake. The game looks BEAUTIFUL, after finishing it on easy (i know) i am going straight back into it to play on Normal and looking for all the hidden treasures and unlocking everything, very good replay value.

Buy it!
on 30 April 2014
This is a great adventure game with strong characters and story. Gameplay is mostly good. No longer cutting edge in any way, but fun. I didn't give it 5 stars as what would I rate games that were jaw droppingly astonishing?
on 5 June 2013
Uncharted 2 :Among Thieves is a great,adventurous game with great storyline along with some improvements from the first game.(Uncharted:Drake's Fortune) I would highly recommend it for anyone who owns a PS3 and loves games filled with adventure.For me this game (which i haven't finished yet)was dispatched 1 day earlier and i was very satisfied with that.Generally,it's a game that you can get a try on it and because it's cheaper(however,i didn't notice that a third-party seller
sold it and charged me for the delivery,but it is cheap)Still,anyone can have a try on this game,which is absolutely stunning!
on 25 October 2013
Great game the perfect second installment of this great series.Highly recommended.Loved the story and i think its better than the 3rd in some ways
on 10 October 2014
Great game. Gets steadily more difficult as you play it, so very rewarding. Narrative is very good, although cut scenes can get a little irritating. Graphically nowhere near something like, say The Last Of Us, but TLOU is virtually next gen, I don't know how they did it. Uncharted 2 is a lot more action-packed than TLOU though - it's like playing an Indiana Jones movie. Highly recommended, like the others in the series
on 24 February 2015
I had heard good things about this instalment of Uncharted 2 and was not disappointed. It does rate in the top 10 of opening sequences. The game play is good and scenery excellent. There is sufficient interaction between action gameplay, storyline and puzzles to remove any monotony.
on 23 April 2014
I really enjoyed playing this game. I was lent the first uncharted and after completing it, I ordered this one. I have now ordered the uncharted 3.
on 5 May 2013
Amazing game!!!! So much fun, very cinematic, great characters, story and gameplay. Almost perfect. Must buy for any PS3 owner.
on 28 May 2014
Great for the casual gamer.Good graphics, good story and good mix of combat and adventure. This series is perfect for me