5.0 out of 5 stars nice product
This primer is really nice and glides on your face lovely and soaks in quickly so you can apply make up straightaway....feels lovely too.
Published 16 months ago by M. Wright

1.0 out of 5 stars Nivea Visage hydrating primer
I bought this thinking it was a primer to wear underneath foundation. But it's quite oily which is not what I was looking for, I think I'll end up using it as a face cream and not a primer.
Published 15 months ago by Lady Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 14 Jun 2013
M. Wright (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nivea Visage Hydrating Primer Normal/ Combination 50ml (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars This feels lovely and cool on the skin and soaks in quickly, 21 July 2014
I bought this on Amazon as it was much cheaper here than other sites. This feels lovely and cool on the skin and soaks in quickly. My make-up stays put all day. My daughter loves it too, so I've set up 'subscribe and save' to get a regular delivery a little cheaper. I'm sure there are better primers out there, but this one is very cheap and does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Primer, 28 April 2014
My mum bought this, didn't like it, and gave it to me!
i love it! it smells nice, feels nice and does it's job, keeping my makeup firm ALL DAY
i would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Soo light and fluffy, 27 Jan 2014
HevT (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
I love this cream.It goes on the skin a treat.Feels nice and fresh on the skin and makes a wonderful base for foundation and 'complete' make-up.I use it as a daily moisteriser too... loving it

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 16 Dec 2013
I really like this, it gives a nice base for my foundation and my face feels fairly soft. I have average skin, not too dry not too oily. Had a few spots when this arrived and that'd didn't make much of a difference. For the price I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 18 Sep 2014
this product was half the price I would pay in the shops with a very quick delivery time as well. I just love this Hydrating Primer, It is a good base for makeup which just glides on and lasts a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant. use it every day before applying my make ..., 12 Oct 2014
brilliant. use it every day before applying my make up it soaks in quickly and leaves it nice a soft too :) bought it so many times for my self and my boyfriends mum and will continue to do so

4.0 out of 5 stars good not great,,, 5 Sep 2013
this is nice feeling product, and after I use it, it makes my skin feel quite tight and smooth. Still it doesn't have a huge effect on my makeup, and it's not the best primer. However, its very cheap and you get quite a lot for such a small price so I would recommend as a back up primer, or a moisturizer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 April 2013
Works well as a primer and a moisturizer - leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated without being oily (and I have naturally oily skin).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great primer, 29 Sep 2014
Best primer ever, keeps make up and skin soft on but use sensitive version if u have delicate eye area.