on 15 November 2014
Nice smart boot and a really comfy fit... to start with.

After a few hikes (4 - 9 miles each) over a 3 month period the walls of the boot started sagging making them uncomfortable. Then another couple of hikes later they near enough went completely and were being pulled in/ up/ down by the laces. There's no inner support or rigid structure to the side or rear of the boot.

Lace system is poor too, difficult to tighten properly all the way up the boot as the lace doesn't grip on the metal eyes.

Chanced my arm buying boots online thinking I was safe with the Timberland brand. Would recommend spending the extra AND buying or at least trialling in a store.
on 21 May 2014
well made, great fit and light weight... I bought them for our upcoming holiday, so cant give a full review yet, but first impressions are very good
on 12 November 2013
These are an awesome boot, really comfy and hard wearing. I bought for a great price too so really pleased.
on 15 April 2015