on 3 March 2010
Very easy book to read understand and apply the principles into ones everyday life. I have read several similar books or being honest 'flicked' through them. With this book I have actually flicked through it made notes then gone back and read it properly and actually enjoyed the read. I have started writing a gratitude book aiming to write down at least 5 things everyday I feel grateful for. I managed to find an a4 size diary at more than half price in my local store.(quite literally walked into the display just after i had intended to get a notebook) The first day I began writing my appreciation diary I had had an awful day at work and was struggling to think of anything to appreciate. I was drawn to a tapestry on my wall that my daughter had bought me last year. I admired it and wrote down that I appreciated the tapestry. Then I began thinking about my daughter and how much I appreciate her wonderful smile, then I was grateful for my central heating keeping my house warm and before i knew it i had filled the space for that date with far more than 5 things. I wanted to write further but instead thought of things that I was grateful for and went to sleep very relaxed and happy. I am gently now going through the exercises in the book and although it is still really early days I can sense a positive change within myself. I would and already have recommended this book to others.
0Comment26 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 January 2012
I bought this book last year, when I was going through a very traumatic healing process, following an accident. I was going to say that it had changed my life, but in actual fact, it's been the catalyst that has allowed me to change my life. I pick this up and read a few pages if ever I feel down, or need a bit of encouragement, and it always does the trick. It's easy to dip into, as well as being enjoyable to curl up with, for a longer reading session.
Gratitude is the key; master that and you can master anything. This book led me into a whole new world and way of thinking, using the Law of Attraction. It works!
I can honestly say that I feel like a different person to the one who purchased this book - buy it, you won't be disappointed.
on 5 November 2013
I believe in the power of the mind and think if you use the strategies your life may not improve but your attitude will and that's what really matters.
on 20 July 2014
I love this genre of books at the moment. I truly believe and I have a much better understanding of how the universe works. I really liked this book because its easy to read, some of the exercises I have done were brilliant. I bought a journal like the book suggests. Its easier to write things down and stay focused. A book definitely worth investing in, in my opinion. Life is amazing.
on 11 October 2014
A very good book. I found somme stories very interessing and others less. But i think it is normal since we all resonate with what happen in your life. Sometimes i pick up this book and read one story and close the book. I recommand it.
on 9 January 2014
I love all the books related to the LOA and this is another great work! I suggest this book first of all for the insipiring stories and 2cond for the exercirses. Great reading
on 22 June 2015
Excellent read. Definitely recommend. Easy to understand and once you get into reading this book it actually is quite hard to leave down.
on 30 August 2014
This is a real page turner. Really inspiring and motivational.
on 6 January 2015