5.0 out of 5 stars Bringing back memories
Really enjoyed this book took me straight back to my youth reminded me of rallies I had maybe not forgot but had gone to the darkness of my brain .felt like I was back there again things and people I had forgot came flooding back people I had not thought about for twenty odd years really enjoyed it if you are not sure about reading it all I can say is if you was there and...
Published 1 month ago by mark sutton

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable
Took me back to the late 70s early 80s of my youth but in the
North East. Enjoyable but relatively short reflection of the time.
Published 16 months ago by David Bishoprick

5.0 out of 5 stars a nice tale by somebody not trying to be the hardest or coolest in the crowd. honest & interesting., 24 July 2014
This review is from: Mods, Scooters and Soul: A Second-Generation Memoir, 1978-1985 (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading about a real & normal person into the real & normal side of mod/scooterists. Not pertaining to be the ace face or top lad. Just a dancer & a scooter rider. Yes. Read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 13 July 2014
Brought back some good memories of the late 70's/80's rally scene. Still enjoy the scene now, but attend less due to family and work commitments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good un !!, 19 Jan 2014
As a 79 revival mod / soul boy , I really liked this . would recommend if you don't take life too seriously

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 9 May 2013
Took me back to the late 70s early 80s of my youth but in the
North East. Enjoyable but relatively short reflection of the time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back, 14 Mar 2013
Story to short but we'll written. This is almost word for word my journey in scootering though from an Edinburgh point of view. Did everyone get into the scene like this?

4.0 out of 5 stars Are, the old days, 11 Mar 2013
It is nice to hear some talking about the things I was doing in the early eights, take me back the the days that I didn't have to worry about morgages and bills. Just enjoying myself and living for the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Aug 2014
fantastic read for all nostalgic fans of this era

5.0 out of 5 stars John Stevenson Wimbledon Scooter Alliance, 16 Aug 2014
Interesting read just before Brighton this coming bank holiday.

Cheers James nice one. Funny thing is I'm reading it whilst at Scott's Farm Wittering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014
Excellent read :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars faded memories, 18 Nov 2013
Not too bad but not too good okay if you want too read about someone's random memories of the mod revival in late 70s early 80s . Will probably leave you wondering why so many people still enjoy the music and the associated scene ,but,if you were involved you will have your own memories anyway.