Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£1.99

on 22 February 2013
This book is a must have read. The author really gets the message across that there is no shame in being gay, being who you are and that you are no less of a person because of this. It also drives home the need for everyone to feel safe about their sexuality whether at home, school or even work. Bullying should not be tolerated anywhere!
I for one fell in love with the characters in the story, felt their pain and anguish. I wanted to scream out to them to make them realise what was unfolding around them, to nudge them in the right direction. You know for a fact that you have a good story in front of you if it makes you feel like this.
It takes you on an emotional roller coaster, the tears freely flowing towards the end. Enjoy the story and make friends with Cory, Kevin, Matt Josh, Kelly and Dawn. Oh and of course Richard without whom none of this would have been possible.
on 8 January 2014
The start is a bit shaky and mildly far fetched but after the first few pages the story and the characters really develop and it becomes what I consider to be an amazing book. It restores my faith in people and life, I will read this over and over.
on 10 May 2015
Get the tissues ready......
I wish I was as strong as Cory, Kevin and Matt. Enjoy the book and when you have finished take a breath and read it again.
Will being gay ever be accepted???
on 6 May 2014
No sex gay novel I found difficult to put down. It was an emotional and uplifting story peopled with well drawn characters even if their morality tests credibility.
on 22 April 2013
I do like a story that leads you away and then back again,, and also that produces a few tears, will be checking other titles by this author
on 2 June 2013
This is a very good read. I felt that I know what Cory was scared of, as a teenager. I believe in him and his story. Will written.
on 16 September 2014
Such a moving book, make sure you have tissues. Would definitely recommend a read it's a book you read alone.