4.0 out of 5 stars Good, cheap watch.
So far this has turned out to be a good buy. For the price it's sturdy and excellent value. It arrived in a padded envelope, which worried me a little but it's strong enough to withhold the post office's punishment. It appears to keep it's time (most important in a watch), but adjusting it is a little inaccurate and may take a while.

I don't believe these are...
Published 8 months ago by Thomas Whitehouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time (excuse the pun) and your money
Published 5 months ago by A. Cornick

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, cheap watch., 18 July 2014

I don't believe these are waterproof, so I'd be careful with that.

The strap is a little plastic-like and I've noticed little knocks in it mark it easily, but is attractive and does the job.

Please note the metal on the face is bright shiny 'chrome' like metal, not the dull colour in the picture. This must just be a reflection of a dark surrounding. This disappointed me a little, but it's ok.

The only reason it doesn't get 5* for the value is that it has a number 7 offset instead of a 12 or 6 on the smaller, bottom dial. This is just naff design.
On the design, I would say this watch is around 2.5 to 3cm diameter across, so it's not a small watch. It definitely has drawn some attention at my workplace with the lads.

I don't know what's "rare" about this watch as there are many, many similar ones all over the internet, but this one appears to be the least expensive.

Otherwise 4* for this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nitehawk Rare Russian Army Military Quartz Wrist Watch with Dual Display, 10 Mar. 2014
Fast delivery smart looking watch the Russians know how to build a watch that will last forever nice comfy strap easy to set the 2 diferent times great talking point with friends it is one I have added to my collection the one I have is chrome finish and I thought I would look for a gold plate if it comes in gold plate or rose gold great watch for little money Recomended kenneth vine

4.0 out of 5 stars ... from it's flimsy packaging and to find it in good condition. I suppose because it's a military style ..., 29 Jun. 2014
Mr. P. Grainger "Peter Grainger" (Middlesbrough UK.) - See all my reviews
It was quite a surprise to see this watch after taking it from it's flimsy packaging and to find it in good condition. I suppose because it's a military style it is built to stand up to bad treatment and judging by the package it had passed that test well. It has a typically Russian look and feel about it and makes a particular statement about its style. Big but handsome and easy to read. I still can't believe the price. OK its finish is rugged but its comfortable to wear. If your interested in watches from around the world then buy one of these you won't go wrong.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time (excuse the pun) and your money, 17 Oct. 2014
A. Cornick "A Cornick" (Jersey UK) - See all my reviews
A great looking watch, however received the first and the top section wasn't working. Received the second and the top section was working but not the bottom. Received the third after asking the seller to check both before sending and guess what.... The top section isn't working, so a defective item sent on three occasions. Have asked for my money back which is a shame as its a lovely eye catching watch, it would just be nice if it worked.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Maybe To Big For Small People, 14 Nov. 2014
The watch is pretty well made, with the only issue being that the strap (on the side against you skin) has taken a little damage from repeated doing and undoing around the most used hole. A thread also came loose, but this was mostly a decorative one. The 2 metal studs on either side of the strap by the watch face can also make rather irritating noises, depending on how you move the watch. The dials are roughly the size of a ladies watch, while the entire face is roughly larger than most mens watches, the width of my wrist and lower arm (and I'm a large fellow, in height, so this may be too large for smaller people). The watch survived the Royal Mail to the Highlands, without being damage, lost, or stolen. (It came in a small plastic packet in one of those bubble wrap lined envelopes).

I've smacked it against wood, metal and stone multiple times, fairly hard (by accident), and it isn't really showing the wear. There are a few scratches on the metal already, but I have been wearing it constantly for quite a bit, and that's to be expected. I think the weakest part of this is probably the strap, with the face being a very solid design and good quality (at the time of writing). It's been rained on, splashed at, and has been subjected to drying a soaking dog several times, so is adequately waterproof for normal activities, though I don't think it would do well submerged.

Overall, a pretty good watch for the price, and I'm happy with it. I would order this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars chunky, 12 Mar. 2014
Good watch a bit chunky but easy to use and keeps good time,thought it was bronze but shimmy Silverberg happy with purchase

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok!, 2 Sept. 2013
I collect unusual watches, this one is ok however the quality is reflected in the price! Oh and by the way ....its MASSIVE!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE TO WATCH, 27 Jun. 2013
THIS ITEMS IS FAB A GREAT PRICE QUALITY SUPERFAST DELIVERY
MY YOUNG NEPHEW WAS HIGHLY DELIGHTED WITH IT AS WERE
HIS FRIENDS A STUNNINGFASHION WATCH FOR LITTLE MONEY
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR

1.0 out of 5 stars I googled this product & there's nothing coming up at ..., 31 July 2014
I googled this product & there's nothing coming up at all, can this be a fake I ask myself, I have a lot of Russian kit & this item isn't even in my book of Russian militaria, also have spoken to numerous ex military friends & they have never heard of it either, as to rare I don't think so as there are lots of items on here, I'm very dubious about this!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch!,,, 6 Mar. 2014
TOTALY WHAT I WANTED AWESOME brill out of this world sWILL BE RECOMMENDING TO EVERY ONE OF MY. FRIENDS AWESOME