5.0 out of 5 stars Trainers
Due to the fact that I have broad feet I find it hard to find trainers that fit, when I saw this type on Amazon I had to buy them, brill.
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed
Fit ok on the whole but rub in one area. There is no 'give' and can be uncomfortable. These are supposed to be trainers but feel like hard shoes.
Published 7 months ago by The Cat's Whiskers

5.0 out of 5 stars Trainers, 21 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The only shoes my autistic son will wear!, 2 Aug 2013
My son is autistic and will only wear these shoes. Last pair got thrown up on to very high hedge and not able to get back. Got another pair of similar trainers from sports shop, but he would not wear them. Really pleased I found these online, may need to replace quite frequently!!! Cant say for myself if they are comfortable but he seems to enjoy wearing them, and can get them on and do them up himself... bonus!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good shoe for the disabled, 3 Aug 2013
Mr. A. Healy - See all my reviews
This review is from: UNISEX MENS VELCRO SPORTS TRAINERS SNEAKERS FOOTBALL TENNIS RUNNING SKATE BOYS PUMPS SHOES 7-12 (Apparel)
Good, strong velcro straps, a comfortable fit and polishable, if necessary. These solve a lot a =of the hassles associated with laces.

4.0 out of 5 stars He is happy with the trainers as he struggles to find trainers ..., 5 Aug 2014
I ordered a size 11 and was sent a size 10 instead,luckily the size 10 pair fit my partner. He is happy with the trainers as he struggles to find trainers in his size that are not expensive, like these ones are. Also a very comfy pair of trainers,id recommend buying these as they are a good value for money and arrived fairly quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, 30 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars these very perfect. I wonted straight away to buy the black ..., 15 Dec 2014
As my husband is disabled and can only use the trainers with the straps but long strap that stick to the other side, these very perfect. I wonted straight away to buy the black or navy one but found unavailable in this size. Which ever other brand I bought for him the due to the swelling of the foot, the straps could not reach the other side that can stick. This brand could reach and he is happy. If you can find me the same one but in other colour I would be happy to buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable pair of trainers, 8 May 2014
I. Macleod "Ian Macleod" (Stevenage) - See all my reviews
I am very wary of ordering footwear online but on this occasion I was successful. I am very pleased with them....so far!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
Recommended - all ok

3.0 out of 5 stars lokks better in ad, 4 Jun 2014
looks better in the ad thabn in real life but sufficient for my needs how ever have not used them yet

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and a bit nasty, 29 April 2014
These are all man made material. Expect no more than you pay for!! Mine are in the charity box after wearing once.