on 18 February 2013
Lots of toppings. Both my 2 and 6yrs old enjoy this. Fun game at the end of slicing the pizza, but avoiding the toys. Excellent for a free game.
on 17 March 2013
This game is very good for children to learn how to cook and have lots of good cooking imagination . I have got this game and I love it so much.
on 30 September 2013
My little granddaughter had already used this on her daddy's I Phone app, I added it to mine as she liked it so much.
on 15 October 2013
An easy, fun game for grandparents to share with kids who love pizza and who like to laugh and do something silly.
on 27 February 2013
My six year old daughter loves playing this game and it keeps her occupied very well. Although I don't think I would want to eat the pizzas she concocts!!
on 23 January 2014
It is ok to play but there could be more. I'm only nine. So you can only play this game if you are nine or like pizza.
on 8 January 2014
can't really comment on what the game is like as it didn't download properly but will have to try downloading it again
on 8 August 2013
It's great for all ages with utterly astounding bizarre toppings! Watch your pizza realistically form in the oven with a mini game too! One bad thing is that adverts may pop up unexpectedly overall 4 glittering stars!!
on 24 March 2013
I really love this game it a fun and good game. And it tells you what you could put on a pizza and I love the little mini games.
on 23 March 2014
a great time buster had no problems with this app some of my creations will definitely upset someone's tummy lots and lots of fun and its FREE !!!!!!