4.0 out of 5 stars perfect plimsolls
I wanted a pair of black canvass - type shoe and these were perfect. Originally I wanted Van shoes, however I soon discovered that these shoes are exactly the same minus the Vans logo. They are very comfy and sturdy. I would recommend these shoes to people who want Vans, however want to pay a cheaper price.
Published 5 days ago by Bobber

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst footwear I have ever purchased.
Published 5 months ago by barry mason

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst footwear I have ever purchased., 25 May 2014
I purchased these for my son . The first time he wore them, he walked around 2 miles in total. On his return, i saw that they had split down the sides and that the filling had started to come out. I contacted the seller on 2 occasions, and they are as bad as the item! They never ever to date responded to my e mails which were very polite and asking for a refund on return of the shoes. Total rubbish item, and rubbish seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect plimsolls, 20 Oct 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed as I really liked the shoe, 11 July 2014
unfortunately had to return this item as the eyelets were coming away from the shoe, very disappointed as I really liked the shoe.

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy., 31 May 2014
Fell to pieces after about 5 weeks.Cheap so i suppose you cant expect to much.They are rubbish though.Will try again wiith something different.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 16 April 2014
These plimsoles represent good value for money and the quality is as good as similar items that are twice the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sole split in half within 2 weeks, 8 April 2014
Can't really expect much for the price but seriously split in two within 2 weeks!
On a plus they were actually pretty comfortable while it lasted

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 27 Feb 2014
The delivery service was very good, unfortunately the plimsoles looked good but within one month of wearing them the bottoms on both shoes split across the sole. I was very disappointed as they should have lasted longer than this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, bad quality., 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: UNISEX LACE UP MENS WOMENS PLIMSOLES PLIMSOLLS PUMPS TRAINERS ESPADRILLES DECK SKATE SHOES CANVAS BOYS GIRLS ADULT SIZES 7-12 (Apparel)
After wearing these shoes three times, the holes for the laces had ripped and the soles had almost separated in two! Appalling quality for shoes. However the seller was very helpful with my complaint and after a few emails they said it would be fine to return them for a replacement, even my postage to send them back was refunded (by amazon).
However, when I received the second, replacement pair of shoes, after one use, the black lining around the sole started to fall off. It's useless to try for another replacement, I think the shoes are just badly made. I've glued down the lining that's falling off and I'll just wear them till they break more.
Would not recommend buying these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 17 Oct 2013
I buy these shoes all the time for my other half, I don't think I would go anywhere else now for these! Good quality, comfortable and quick delivery!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 31 Aug 2013
I bought these because of colours and good price. They were delivered fine and for the first 3 times worn they were great. The forth time I tried to tie the laces, the eyelets 'popped' and therefore ripped the canvas. Disappointed poor quality.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›