5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Good looking piece of kit, easy to set up even as this was my first time using windows 8, very good all rounder.
Published 13 months ago by robert p skinner

3.0 out of 5 stars Got more than I bargained for
I like the style of the equipment very much, but why was I not informed ANYWHERE in the advertising blurb that the machine comes with Norton Antivirus pre-loaded? This software has proved to be catastrophic on other computers that we have had in the past, and I am now engaged in a race to uninstall the stuff.
Published 6 months ago by Paul Wakelam

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: HP Pavilion 20-b130ea All-in-One Desktop PC (AMD E1 1200 1GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Parents are so Happy!, 21 Mar 2013
Bought this machine for my mum and dad for their wedding anniversary and they are so happy with it. I did some research into this before I bought it and it certainly ticked all the boxes. It just seems seamless on loading up web pages and running my dads football streams. We are all really impressed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Got more than I bargained for, 9 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars NO SERVICE FROM SELLER RUBISH PRODUCT NOT FIT FOR USE, 11 Feb 2014
DO NOT BUY THIS COMPUTER. In the few weeks I have had it it crashes regularly downloading is a hit and miss thing. Even when you think you have downloaded them half the time they will not open properly and if they do they keep shutting down. There are drivers missing it was a complete waste of money. I am going to have to pay more money out at PC World to get it sorted. I did contact the seller all they did was to give me a number to call. I did that and they are not interested all I got was the brush off. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER. Don't do as I have done and waste your money, Go strait to PC World where you can return your product and it will be sorted out