5.0 out of 5 stars RESPITE CARE
Published 6 months ago by Val S.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as originally thought
Product received promptly. Originally thought ok but after ironing on as instructed, labels are now starting to come off when garments washed.
Published 15 months ago by Yvonne artingstoll

5.0 out of 5 stars RESPITE CARE, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: 50 Printed iron-on School Name Tapes Name Tags Labels SEND MESSAGE WITH DETAILS AFTER ORDERING (Home)
THIS IS THE 2ND TIME I HAVE PURCHASED THESE ITEMS FROM THIS SUPPLIER, THE FIRST TIME I ORDERED 50 AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SPEED AND THE ACTUAL PRODUCT, SO ON THE SECOND OCCATION MY MOTHER WENT INTO RESPITE CARE I ORDERD DOUBLE THE AMOUNT, I.E. 100, THEY ARRIVED WELL WITHIN THE TIME FRAME QUOTED WITH THE NAME CLEARLY DISPLAYED. I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING THIS COMPANY AND THERE PRODUCT.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as originally thought, 24 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 April 2013
I needed these labels for an elderly relative who was going into residential care. They arrived promptly and are extremely quick and easy to attach. Highly recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, 30 Sep 2013
Very nice product that arrived in the post after reading the instructions which were very clear to understand we set our iron to the correct temperature and stuck all the labels on to my son's school uniform it all looks very nice and neat and tidy until we washed the uniform when all of the labels came off very disappointed

3.0 out of 5 stars 50/50 on liking., 14 Jun 2014
Got them and they looked great. Tried putting them on but wouldn't stick so checked out the instructions and then did something very stupid in following them. In my defence, we previously had some iron-on from local shop (they closed down) and they were easy to use on all clothing and even bags as you were to place label where wanted before covering with tea towel and hold iron over top. These ones though you have to place iron directly on top of label. This is where I did something really dumb and ironed the label on his new raincoat and soon realised had melted the fabric.

So yes these look great and are easy to use but we much prefer the other ones had. As we can't get them then will have to stick with these but also order the sew on ones which my wife hates as people can easily cut them off whereas the labels are difficult to rip off without leaving tell tale sign. I've tried pulling one of the new ones off and it refused to move which is good. I've washed his uniform with the new labels attached and despite 1200 spin they stayed on completely - the old ones we had would occasionally partially or totally come off but you could easily reattach which assume these will be the same.

Whatever you do though, DON'T use these labels on delicate fabrics. I attached one (reluctantly after the coat drama) to his fleece and it worked but next time will use a sew on and then hide an iron-on one inside the washing instruction label so if someone does swipe it, hopefully they won't think of looking for another name tag.

1.0 out of 5 stars The labels are very low quality, i.e. after one day of sticking the labels they have already, 7 Sep 2013
Although the service has been good the labels are very low quality, i.e. after one day of sticking the labels they have already come off.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 11 April 2013
A lot easier to apply than having to sew in each label
Care needed when applying to delicate fabrics as a very hot iron is required
don't know how long they stay attached for yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item and service, 3 Sep 2014
There were mixed reviews about these but I went ahead and tried them. They are maybe a bit smaller than I was expecting but still fine for the job at hand! I had no problem ironing them on to my son's uniform and coats etc. I haven't washed them as yet but they certainly seem very well stuck on.
Happy with purchase and service, having arrived very quickly, would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and much cheaper than equivalents on the high street!, 26 Aug 2014
The labels arrived very quickly and were exactly as described. Really good value as similar labels and stickers available for order on the high street are far more expensive and take much longer to receive. Having sold the equivalents myself, I will definitely be buying these for my personal use- saves so much money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best so far, 14 Nov 2013
These are the best name tags I have bought no more finding them in the washer. once these are on the clothes they don't come off. Will buy more