5.0 out of 5 stars 72 Woven Sew-in-Name tapes
Published 20 months ago by S. Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad service, never received.
Published 5 months ago by Diane

5.0 out of 5 stars 72 Woven Sew-in-Name tapes, 26 April 2013
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: 72 Woven Sew in School Name Tapes Name Tags Labels, SEND MESSAGE WITH DETAILS AFTER ORDERING (Home)
I was a bit worried about ordering from Woven Labels UK at first as I noticed they had under 50 ratings in their seller profile and I normally don't order from anyone unless they have a couple of thousand ratings at the very least. I decided to 'take the risk' and order from them as we desperately needed some labels to sew into my son's clothes as he keeps coming back from nursery with clothes missing all of the time and which seem to disappear into the black hole of Calcutta as they are never found. So I was thoroughly pleased to have not only received a fantastic quality product from them but also that it was delivered within two days of me ordering! The name labels come on a few long strips and you have to cut them into individual strips but the quality of the labels is fantastic and I know that when I come to need some more I will definitely be re-ordering from Woven Labels UK via Amazon. One slight niggle and that is that there are no clear instructions on how to message them with your label details but I did eventually work it out. As I have said above I am so so happy with my order and would definitely recommend the company.

To Email them your details:-
Place your order in the usual way
Go into your account and view open orders
Scroll down to your order for the labels
On the right hand side of your order click on the yellow button entitled contact seller
Simply complete the sections as necessary and include your chosen name, colour, type face and picture
Click on the send email button and your message to them is sent immediately by Amazon

This is the best way to contact any seller on Amazon as Amazon sends it on your behalf and to maintain the protection of your identity your email address etc is then not known to the marketplace seller and Amazon routes all correspondence through themselves.

EDIT 02/11/2013:-
I have now been using these labels for just over 7 months and I can confirm that they are really good and have withstood normal wear and tear along with the washing machine and tumble dryer, with absolutely no fraying/tearing/fault on the labels themselves. I have read a few recent reviews which mention fraying on the ends but I have honestly not found this a problem providing that you ensure that you cut the individual labels off of the strips between the two sewn blue lines between each name label. I think these blue sewn bits are there to strengthen the labels themselves and to help stop fraying. I also ensure to fold just a little bit of the edge of the label over when sewing these into my sons nursery clothes and find that this also helps to strengthen the label and prevent any fraying. When sewing the labels into my sons nursery clothes I also try to do a vertical running stitch as opposed to a horizontal running stitch and again I find that this has been the best way to ensure that the labels are attached firmly to the clothes. I must admit that sewing name labels into his clothes is much more time consuming and tedious than ironing name labels into his clothes but I have found that the sewn ones last indefinitely whereas the iron in ones tend to start to un-stick after a while and so you end up having to re-do these a lot, so the extra time for sewing them in is worth it in the long run in my opinion.

EDIT 20/10/2014:- I can confirm that I still haven't had to buy another set of labels with my sons name on from the first lot of 72 I bought as not only do they stitch in very well but they also remove very well and I have had up to three uses out of the labels when he has gone up a size in clothes. I have however just bought my second lot of labels from the company but this time for my new baby daughter for when she starts nursery shortly and the quality and speed of delivery etc was just as good this time around as it was the first time I used the company so I am still very impressed with Woven Labels and shall continue to use them in the future for all my label needs as my children need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 July 2013
I dont always write reviews but felt I had to with this product. I am so impressed. The delivery was very quick and the labels themselves are excellent quality. Would definitely recommend them and would purchase from this Company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars name tags, 27 April 2013
name tags were very useful and very well written was very pleased with this product the quality was very high

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad service, never received., 7 July 2014
Absolute waste of time. Have no idea why there are so many good reviews for Woven Labels. I placed an order in April, including label details, then received a message the day after for details again, followed by another message a few weeks later for details.....then after chasing it up towards the end of May, I had to send the details again!! 4 TIMES ALTOGETHER! And after all that before I knew it we were in June, I emailed about it and was told that it must have been lost in the post! No offer to send the order as soon as possible seeing as I had been waiting for over 2 months. Never written a bad review before but this really infuriated me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 24 Jun 2013
This was a lovely product which was quickly delivered. I am very happy to recommend this product to anyone requiring name tags for school uniform etc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 4 Feb 2014
Really disappointed because tags haven't been in the clothes that long and they are already starting to unthread and look awful! Not happy! Won't buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 14 April 2014
Extremely pleased. Not only with item but with customer service. I made a mistake but they went out of their way to contact me to rectify it. Would use again

5.0 out of 5 stars life made easier, 20 April 2013
excellent product had one childs initial put on either end of surname have made life much easier oneset tokeep trackof

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed., 12 Sep 2014
Unimpressed with product. Disappointed with the quality and don't think it reflects what is advertised on the website. I also had trouble making my preferences regarding colour, type face and motif clear. Many emails were exchanged and on the 3rd delivery of labels I gave up. I now have over 200 labels, not been charged extra granted, but none of them are very pretty. Daughter starts school for first time in 4 days time so bit late to do anything about it. Kind of wish I'd just bought a pen! Very stressful communicating but they seem fairly apologetic. Just below standard product in my opinion.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unusable, 30 Jun 2014
These simply fell apart, even when trying to sew them on. They are poor quality and I certainly would not recommend them.