5.0 out of 5 stars strong product
Great product, recommend to anyone who trains hard! Tastes great although blue raspberry is better than fruit punch. Will definitely order again!!!
Published 9 months ago by kettlell23

1.0 out of 5 stars Seal broken, not even half full VERY DISAPPOINTED
Arrived fast but seal was broken like it had already been opened. Just under a quarter full. VERY DISAPPOINTED. I've bought this before in store and never had a problem.
Published 1 month ago by Scott Maurice

5.0 out of 5 stars strong product, 11 May 2014
This review is from: USP Labs 535.5g Modern BCAA Plus Fruit Punch (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Sept. 2013
I will definitely be purchasing this product again! It seems to do the job and even tastes nice too! It mixes pretty well in a shaker bottle which is handy if you mix it whilst at the gym.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seal broken, not even half full VERY DISAPPOINTED, 24 Jan. 2015

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken seal, 14 Nov. 2014
Bought previously with no problems, but this time the seal was opened with promotional leaflet inside the tub. I am assuming the tub had been opened and re sealed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!!!!, 10 Feb. 2015
The protective seal was broken and the contents leaked all inside the box. Not a happy customer and would think twice before buying again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 3 Feb. 2015
Good product for working out, nice flavour, very light so wont weight heavy in you flat tummy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2015
very good product and excellent service

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Nov. 2014
Good supplement //

1.0 out of 5 stars tastes like crap, 3 Mar. 2014
Couldn't even use this as the smell and taste are unbearable. Will be trying something else (a a a a)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Creatine Monster, 8 Jan. 2014
On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

USP Labs 535.5g Modern BCAA Plus Fruit Punch