Flavour: blue raspberrySize: 535gChange

on 2 May 2013
The packaging states 30 servings of two scoops a serving. I used two flat scoops, and I got 20 servings!

Product wise its great, great tasting too which is a huge bonus.
on 18 November 2015
Based on the taste the water melon is really refreshing, for the last year I have been training with a personal trainer, doing weight training twice a week and cardio sessions at the gym 3 times a week. Over the 1st 10 months I lost 5st, now the weight loss is slowing down but I'm still getting smaller in size. I have been advised by my personal trainer to buy this being that I am now in the next phase of my training, this will help my muscles. I've only been using it just over a week so too early to tell what difference it makes, I have 2 scoops in my water whist weight training and 1 scoop in my water when doing my cardio. Everything else my personal trainer has advised has worked and been better for me so thought I would try this.
on 18 July 2014
I do shift work for long hours, and workout 3-4 times a week; so - lifes a little stressful (Hench high cortisol production). We all know glutamine and protein are good for the immune system and muscle building. So I read-up and discovered BCAA, fell for the hype and started taking this stuff........and not feeling the power guys. So try if you like - I'm still taking it as it has some effect; but I'm still looking for a protein power that is going to allow me to workout regularly - year round - without my immune system collapsing with colds and flus; this is not it!
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2015
Arrived fast but seal was broken like it had already been opened. Just under a quarter full. VERY DISAPPOINTED. I've bought this before in store and never had a problem.
review image
on 27 January 2014
Great product by USPLabs I used this product during and after my workouts. Their is a lot of crappy BCAA's supplements out their but this is defo NOT one of them. The only problem with this product its comes in a big container with only half of it full with BCAA's so that's the only problem with this product but overall great product....
on 1 May 2015
Tastes nice enough but does have a tendency to repeat on me all night - burps taste ok but still a tad annoying, I've even tried lowering the dosage and doesn't seem to help really so back on larger scoops and just dealing with it. Great on nights I am staying home but if I am out with the girlfriend - tend to skip taking it now... Personally won't be buying it again but can't say it will affect other people the same so...tastes nice enough, blends easy enough, give it a try..
Picked up on a daily deal so saved a few quid.
on 4 January 2016
I'm not an expert in how good BCAA is, my coach recommended it and so I bought it. I wish I knew if it was having some super effect on my muscles but I have no clue if it's that, my diet, the protein or a mixture. However, the watermelon one surprised me and I like the taste of it. It isn't too artificial tasting or sickly. It mixes well and I would buy it again.
on 27 May 2015
Always delivered quickly, good quality BCAA's.The taste is sweet but that is defnitely preferential to the taste of BCAA's!
Have been using for about 6 months and have seen overall gains in strength but the main beauty of BCAA's is the reduction of muscle soreness the next day, these work a treat.
on 1 November 2014
Great product! Used many others but the quality of this product is awesome! Blue raspberry is the best tasting in my opinion however watermelon isn't too bad. Use this pre workout and throughout the day when I'm busy. Will be buying again that's for sure!
on 5 May 2015
Very tasty unlike other really bad taste products like Sci-MX range! This is an Excellent Product, indeed!. Prevents Muscle breakdown! Happy with the product. Definitely recommend it as I have been taking it for more than a year.

See one answered question