5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!
Great product by USPLabs I used this product during and after my workouts. Their is a lot of crappy BCAA's supplements out their but this is defo NOT one of them. The only problem with this product its comes in a big container with only half of it full with BCAA's so that's the only problem with this product but overall great product....
Published 7 months ago by AndyLuckyxNo69

3.0 out of 5 stars good ratio 8.1.1
Published 4 months ago by Denver simpson

3.0 out of 5 stars good ratio 8.1.1, 14 April 2014
I have brought USP before n trust in there product. But this Bcaa modern doesnt mix well at all. I had to use my hand blender as just using the shaker don't dissolve. As for the taste watermelon is mega nice. First time tasting the flavour an love it. The size of the tub is big but what you get in side is not even half the tub. Need to improve an fill up the tub or make the tub smaller. Price is good for product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, 27 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as much as it states on the package, 2 May 2013
The packaging states 30 servings of two scoops a serving. I used two flat scoops, and I got 20 servings!

Product wise its great, great tasting too which is a huge bonus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes ok, not unpleasant, but not living up to the techno-hype., 18 July 2014
I do shift work for long hours, and workout 3-4 times a week; so - lifes a little stressful (Hench high cortisol production). We all know glutamine and protein are good for the immune system and muscle building. So I read-up and discovered BCAA, fell for the hype and started taking this stuff........and not feeling the power guys. So try if you like - I'm still taking it as it has some effect; but I'm still looking for a protein power that is going to allow me to workout regularly - year round - without my immune system collapsing with colds and flus; this is not it!

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 9 July 2014
Great product highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars In the whole 👍, 2 Jun 2014
Not my favourite choice in flavour but isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Would still go for another flavour over this one next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 April 2014
Works great, great mix, flavor and bcaa ratio. Sip throughout your workout and meals, you will not regret this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern BCAA+, 28 Sep 2013
We have used these product for a long time now, and I would not really use any thing other than USPlabs. The taste is good, it dissolves quite well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes ok, 11 Sep 2013
Tastes much better than other BCAAs, and mixes reasonably well, if you use mechanical mixing (e.g. blender or coffee foamer), and warm the solution.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Aug 2013
Came quick but a bit expencive. Can buy cheaper on other web sites but bought on here as wanted this flavor.