on 30 December 2013
I had this at a lower price than it is now (currently £9.59) and was very pleased. I bought it alongside the fairytale castle as a gift and it was well received and has been much played with.
on 10 December 2015
Product arrived badly damaged and as it was shipped from China only has Chinese instructions for assembly! Completely unacceptable.
on 29 December 2013
it was a Christmas gift for my 8 year old daughter who was over the moon when she saw it
on 19 October 2014
Not quite lego but not far off. Great vfm and awesome cheap gift for kids
on 13 November 2015
Arrived today, beaten and battered, all the way from China. I knew it wasn't Lego but, oh boy, does this look like a cheap Lego knock off.
It was meant to be a stocking filler for my girls but it looks so bad theres no way I would associate the good name of Santa with it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 December 2015
This item arrived from China in a badly damaged box. The writing is all in Chinese, it is not Lego and looks a poor substitute. The quality of the plastic is questionnable. We will no be able to give it as a present to go with the Lego Princess Castle. Very disappointed.
on 5 January 2016
My daughter really liked this product and she was able to use this pieces with her others Lego products she has(I can confirm that they are compatible). The figures and the wheels are poor quality (comparing to Lego), however for the price I paid this is negligible.
on 6 December 2015
Really good value for money (I paid £2.99 plus around £4 postage). Slightly harder to put together than real Lego, but then it doesn't come apart too easily either. Bought for my granddaughter's 5th birthday along with the Lego Princess Play Castle. She loves it.
on 11 January 2016
Thought I was ordering a product suitable for a 3 year old. Didn't realise the product I originally selected had changed to this as both very similar end results . Product was very difficult to build for me let alone a 6 year old!!
on 30 September 2015
as described arrived in time

See one answered question