on 21 May 2009
I bought this after using a simialr one inthe gym. It has lived up to my expectations and is brilliant for core stability. I have been using it mainly for the rehabilitation of my weak knees. Since using it, following a rehab program, the improvements have been excellent.
on 7 February 2010
I am a Personal Trainer and bought this product in replacement of a Bosu. It does exactly as the Bosu only in a slightly smaller format and with the added extra's of dyna bands attached (and removed if so wished). Its smaller and more versatile which makes it easy to take from client to client/place to place. The ball itself can be inflated to a greater potential which enables the core balance to initiate earlier in the exercise you are performing.

I really recommend this product. I have loved it.
on 6 April 2014
Don't pay for a bosu ball when you can get this product at a third of the price… great stuff
on 27 March 2015
This ball is ok. It's a poor copy of a bosu ball. I bought it to be used as a push up and jump push up ball when turned blue side down. The plastic around the edge has cracked where the balls "feet" are. Which means it's pretty useless as a push up ball now. Also deflates fairly quickly, so a poor seal around the bottom.
on 30 May 2014
This item was damaged on arrival but a quick e-mail to the seller resulted in an apology and a replacement the next morning! Amazing !
on 21 June 2014
I am very pleased with this item, the pump is a little flimsy but it does its job. Good dvd to give you ideas on exercises. The half ball is nice and steady. Overall a good quality product. I would recommend it.
on 10 June 2015
I use this for read after knee surgery - spent months on crutches so lost a lot of muscle & my overall fitness dropped. Started with exercises from my physiotherapist & now use it for general fitness. Whenever i need inspiration I youtube this or bosu for videos of more exercises.

the hard surface is slightly less smooth than the bosu so its more comfortable to use shoes but that's probably safer anyway
on 2 April 2015
Good product and very fast delivery!
The reason I have just given 3 stars is the balance gym ball seems to deflate after it has been sitting a short length of time or when I stand on the ball side!
on 10 April 2013
After inflating the "ball part" came away from the base. I rang the company and left two messages, hoping for an exchange, but didn't get any reply.
44 comments|8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 April 2015
I am really pleased with this, it arrived quickly. The excercise video informative but doesn't have a full routine which would gave been good. Definitely recommend.