5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bosu equivelant! A*
Published on 7 Feb 2010 by Mr. A. Richardson

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
After inflating the "ball part" came away from the base. I rang the company and left two messages, hoping for an exchange, but didn't get any reply.
Published 16 months ago by Mrs L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bosu equivelant! A*, 7 Feb 2010
Mr. A. Richardson "Alistair" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I am a Personal Trainer and bought this product in replacement of a Bosu. It does exactly as the Bosu only in a slightly smaller format and with the added extra's of dyna bands attached (and removed if so wished). Its smaller and more versatile which makes it easy to take from client to client/place to place. The ball itself can be inflated to a greater potential which enables the core balance to initiate earlier in the exercise you are performing.

I really recommend this product. I have loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 May 2009
I bought this after using a simialr one inthe gym. It has lived up to my expectations and is brilliant for core stability. I have been using it mainly for the rehabilitation of my weak knees. Since using it, following a rehab program, the improvements have been excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the real thing, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Medicarn Body Balance Gym Ball - Blue (Sports)
Don't pay for a bosu ball when you can get this product at a third of the price… great stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 April 2010
I wanted a BOSU for a while but they are quite expensive and I wasn't sure I'd use it.

I don't use the resistant bands myself so I can't comment on them but I have been using this product for a month now. It's easy to set up from the box and requires pumping (foot pump provided). This is a little flimsy but if you keep at it, it does pump up.

There are a wide range of exercises for a whole body work out. I use it for push ups, crunches and lunges and can really feel the difference as opposed to doing the same exercises on the floor etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Medicarn Body Balance Gym Ball - Blue (Sports)
I am very pleased with this item, the pump is a little flimsy but it does its job. Good dvd to give you ideas on exercises. The half ball is nice and steady. Overall a good quality product. I would recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 10 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb! I use it mainly to promote core stability for golf!, 31 Mar 2010
Anybody who has a gym ball knows that the pinnacle of achievement is being able to balance yourself whilst standing on it. Well, with this beauty you can get straight to the action - and belive me, you know about it after even just five minutes! Great value for money as well, wouldn't hesitate to recommend to everyone (at about 1/3 of the price of a BOSU you really can't go wrong)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic after sales., 30 May 2014
This review is from: Medicarn Body Balance Gym Ball - Blue (Sports)
This item was damaged on arrival but a quick e-mail to the seller resulted in an apology and a replacement the next morning! Amazing !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for home or gym!, 29 May 2013
N. Simpson "honey bunny" (west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medicarn Body Balance Gym Ball - Blue (Sports)
Good quality product at a reasonable price. Easy to use and comes with well explained instructions and dvd. It exceeded my expectations. Everyone should have one! It can be used as a mobility and balance aid for beginners, as well as an advanced core strengthener for more experienced exercisers. I love mine :)

Medicarn Body Balance Gym Ball - Blue