Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 October 2013
Great record, the album is one of the best I have heard this year so bought this vinyl for my boyfriend who really likes Peace. Great condition, photographs throughout the inside too which is cool, great buy!
on 21 June 2013
Bought this because NME were raving about it - a good decision! One of the few albums I can listen to from start to finish without getting bored or feeling the need to skip tracks. Love it :)
on 20 April 2013
I think that this is a great album and I would recommend people to buy it. I think it is a good value for money and the album has a lot if good music
on 13 April 2013
Really good debut album from Peace. Loads of great sing a long tracks. Definitely one of the better bands to be hyped by NME over the last few years
on 29 April 2013
Fantastic debut album, definitely looking forward to hearing more from Peace and can't wait to see them at Reading! Definitely reccomend.
on 26 July 2013
This guys are having a massive year, playing Glasto and other big festivals. Fresh and cool music. One of the best albums far this year.
on 26 July 2014
Great album, would recommend getting the deluxe version as the extra songs that come with it are some of Peace's best (in my opinion).
on 25 July 2013
I was unsure about buying this cd but there was no need to worry because it was amazing and it is the perfect sound track to summer !
on 4 May 2013
This album is very good. I couldn't stop listening to it when I first got it. If you are an alternative music fan you must by this!
on 22 August 2013
Ahh this album makes you travel back to the 90s! Its such a melancholic mix of dreamy melodies that put a smile on your face. :)