5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book (again)
These books are my absolute guilty pleasure so (again) I'm going to say this was probably one of my favourites, for 2 reasons. Will and Seth.

Published 17 months ago by Sam E

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad
i came across this series on a facebook page advertising about 7 books, reduced to 77p/99c so i took the plunge and bought one. (its back to full price now)

Published 9 days ago by Debbie

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book (again), 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Summer of Awakenings (Assassin/Shifter Book 15) (Kindle Edition)

This book is very different to the others in the series, we are still with the shifters but the assassins are still about and my god I cannot wait for Devin & Andrei's book. Anyway back to this one. This book I believe was quite a personal one for Sandrine Gasq-dion, the story is set at one of the camps set up for young gay adults & kids set up by some of the main characters from the previous books and is Kory and Will's. Readers of the previous books will know Kory has already met his 'mate' Jacob (ex Navy SEAL) but is confused by his sexuality. Will isn't, he knows he is gay but hasn't a clue about the shifters and what they do.

You learn early on that Seth(another ex Navy SEAL) is Will's mate and what I love about Seth and Will it's Will who is the more confident of the two, the more secure and the one who takes the lead in the relationship. I found Seth so sweet and so well written it was rather lovely to read. Kory and Jacob are again fab but it really was Will & Seth who made the book for me. I kinda think they deserved their own book (sorry Kory & Jacob). The guys this time are tested by ex boyfriends, earthquakes and stroppy teenagers.

Again the books sets up other stories, Colin & Nik and goodness know what the author is going to do with Jaxon & Elijah.

For fans as always, buy the others, they aren't expensive and start at the beginning.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 13 July 2014

it is part of a series, and i have not read them, and i think i maybe should have. the whole supporting cast of characters is MASSIVE and it took me a while to place everyone with who they were with and where they fit in the story.

I liked the fact these wolves were turned and not born, but there was talk of several different bloodlines, and i got a little confused!

the scenes between the main 4 characters, NOT a menage, by the way, which i thought it was from the blurb, are both sweet, and hot, and not too explicit, just right. I was going to go back and get the other books at 77p, but it appears they have gone back up. i have added the FIRST book to my wishlist, and maybe i'll work my way through them, eventually!

some interesting characters, though, and i liked it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but you need your wits about you!, 5 July 2014
Goodness me, you certainly need your wits about you when reading this instalment of the Assassin/Shifter series - so many characters, so much going on! The main focus was on Kory/Jacob and Will/Seth, coupled with the Outreach Centres (my heart went out to the boys when you hear about the abuse they suffered - the author handles these issues really well). I cannot stress enough that you have to read this great series in order - you're no chance in hell understanding who is who or what is going on, unless you do. Why only 4 stars? For me, far to many characters had "cameo" appearances and I had to keep thinking back to their stories to place them and as there are now over 20 books in the series, no easy feat. Then there's the cover. What? How does that fit in? Just don't know what the author was thinking when choosing that one, it just so misleading! Minor issues in a great but complicated read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer of Awakenings, 14 May 2014
Another morning spent with my nose firmly fixed in book 15 of this amazing series. It fulfils all my dreams,fiction,fantasy and sex, who could ask for anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant again, 7 April 2013
I love this story, combining most of the characters that have been a part of this series of books. Cant wait for the next....