5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book. Enlightening, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tarot Life Book 2: Remove the Blocks (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book 2. It is simple to understand and work with. The idea is find out why we do things, not to judge or fix. People have many layers to themselves and if we can find out through tarot what makes us tick and why we react the way we do, then it will only help us read the cards better. There is a simple spread given at the front, then followed by the lesson. No need to stress over what block goes with what card as they're all given 4 blocks for each card. If you can find one of your own that fits with the flow, great. But not needed. Then the fun really starts. When you found your block to a situation, next comes the mechanism. Why you did it. Nothing to worry about, it's not meant to change or fix anything about you, just enlighten you to possibilities. There's also a group to join which is mentioned in the book, so you're never alone on your journey. I highly recommend this book, probably as I found it easier than book 1 lol. It's been a great experience

4.0 out of 5 stars Another step in Tarot Life, 18 Mar 2013
wicce_k "wicce_k" (uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Tarot Life Book 2: Remove the Blocks (Kindle Edition)
Tarot Life 1 I found to be deeply interesting and spiritual - and became part of my everyday practice.

Tarot Life 2 works in a slightly more different way, and once I eventually got my head around the concept of what I was doing and how to read the cards that get drawn it became much easier to use and work with.

I would have liked the book to be a little bit longer to explain some of the 'psychological barriers' a bit more in very plain english with proper examples, but that's because I always struggle with psychological terms and find them hard to comprehend and apply to my life.

All in all, a great addition to the Tarot Life journey.