5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for lash addicts
Having read through hundreds of reviews claiming this is the only lash glue you should buy, I found it on amazon at a much cheaper price than the MAC counters in House of Fraser, for anyone wondering as this confused me, it isn't made by MAC and as far as my research got me it is cruelty free, which is great as I only buy cruelty free make up.
I bought the dark glue...
Published 19 months ago by LolliPop

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!
I am certain that the one I was sent is a fake glue put into the Ardell tube.
A year ago I received a goody bag at a friends beauty party which included a pair of the Ardell lashes and this particular glue which I used and fell in love with.
Published 18 months ago by AyshGndz

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for lash addicts, 4 May 2013
I bought the dark glue which goes on a dark grey and finishes to a not quite jet black, however an age old tip is to apply liquid eyeliner on your lash line to give the glue a better surface to adhere to and this has always served me well. This glue kept my ardell wispies on allll night and I was dancing and sweating, being rather drunk I didn't take off any of my make up (bad I know!) and.. My lashes were perfectly intact, a few were a little bent where I had smushed them with my face and pillow but still perfectly glued on, so definitely survived the longevity test. After getting over the initial shock of them lasting this long, I was then worried over how difficult it would be to take them off.. However a very gentle pull and they were off, didn't even make my eyes water!! I am very pleased and I am definitely a Duo glue convert!!
Arrived very quickly and well packaged!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Nov 2010
I was aware of the quality of this glue but dubious of the colour. It is perfect for darker skin like mine, and I will certainly keep using this rather than clear. Delivered quickly and well packaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great Buy!, 26 July 2011
This product is great, my lashes stay in place all day and the good thing about it is when it dries it dries black so know signs of looking too false.... i recommed you try this product.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it does, 3 Feb 2012
This is a great product. It does what it says it does. It has instructions on the tube, for how to apply it and also on the packaging. Once dried it does, I think, require some eyeliner to hide the glue but it does dry to a dark colour. What more can one ask?

5.0 out of 5 stars Only glue to choose!, 5 April 2012
Tweaks23 (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
Over the years I have failed miserably to apply my own false eyelashes or indeed keep them on! This was recommended to me by a friend and I have to say it makes the whole process a breeze & they stay put......ALL NIGHT! Top product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 24 Jun 2013
I am certain that the one I was sent is a fake glue put into the Ardell tube.
This glue I purchased is very watery compared to the original one and it does not stick at all. The first time I applied it to the false lashes it smudged all over my eyelid I held the lashes in place and they just kept sliding around so I tested the glue onto my finger to see how long it takes and it remained a runny liquid.
The company who are selling this are either selling fakes or watering the product down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lash adhesive, 20 Mar 2013
I bought this after reading the excellent reviews and I agree that it is an excellent product. It usually takes me at least 3 attempts to stick my lashes but I managed to get them perfect the first time round. However I do agree with other reviewers who suggest putting a blob on your hand and running the lash through the blob rather than applying the glue straight onto the lashes as it comes out too fast! I definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, quality service, thanks!, 5 Oct 2012
Does its job, definitely the best cosmetic glue on the market (as far as i'm aware!)
fine on sensitive skin and lasted throughout the night!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 April 2011
I love this glue, it is the best. It dries very quickly so you do not have to wait too long to apply your lashes.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, 7 Oct 2014
An actual fake! I've bought this product many times (I am a make up artist) and this is the most awful fake ever!!!!!

Duo Lash Adhesive, 0.25 Ounce