on 15 November 2015
I bought this camera and have still not managed to use it. I switch it on and I don't seem to get beyond this point. I have the manual but Find it dificult to understand. I try to follow the instructions. Please what am I doing wrong? One star for compactness.
on 6 December 2013
This is an excellent replacement for my old compact camera which was unfortunately lost when I was on holiday. It has some unusual features like an effects mode which allows one to shoot in black and white with one colour chosen from a drop-down palette. The photographs I've taken so far show great detail and the optical quality is high (as one would expect from this manufacturer). So why not 5 stars? Well as far as I can see there is no provision for the use of an auxiliary flash unit and my early perusal of the full (online download) manual does not provide any enlightenment on this point. On price and spec I'd give it 4 and 1/2 stars!
on 7 August 2015
I love this little camera - I have an iPhone 6 now but still use this for close ups and wide angle lens for taking pix of my rental properties.
on 10 November 2013
Good quality photos but I had problems trannfering the photos to my computer. I though that I had lost all my photos to the Grand Canyon! But eventually recovered them. The photos themselves are of very good quality and the zoom is fab.
on 2 March 2014
easy to use, Just come back from nzealand. took over 1000 pics plus videos. Absolutely brilliant, no trouble at all
on 28 April 2014
Really good camera does what I want and more a little bit heavy but that was not a problem to me
on 4 March 2014
really good camera does what I want and more a little bit heavy but that was not a problem to me
Incredibly happy with this bought. I've been using it for two years with no problems.
on 14 July 2014
Thank goodness for a PAPER readable manual !
on 20 November 2013
Easy to use and the pictures are sharp. I take mine everywhere. No need to miss a photo opportunity! ,