Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:£4.62+ £1.49 shipping

on 1 July 2013
I have been using this shampoo for a couple of months now.

Despite not being keen on the smell (and taste!) of honey or apricot this smells lovely - so don't be put off by the 'flavour'.

The ends of my hair have been dyed, despite this the overall condition of my hair has improved since using herbal essence shampoo.

This doesn't make my hair greasy like some shampoos can and the matching conditioner is great too.

I definitely recommend this shampoo.
on 24 October 2015
Considering the ingredients i used less shampoo then my others and ironically lathered more then any of my shampoos ive had.
Could tell as soon as i blowdried it that my hair would probs last a day instead of my usual 3days, it just looked slighty greasy and hair had begun seperating.
Had to rewash when i saw the back of my hair, just shocking.
Included pic, hair on the left as normal and on the right with Bee Strong shampoo.
review image
on 20 March 2014
I'm a mixed race female and struggle to find hair products that are conditioning and don't dry my hair out. I saw the advert for this product on TV and bought the shampoo and conditioner 6 months ago. WOW!!!!! My hair was so soft, well conditioned and smelled great after use. Product has a lovely smell that lingers. For days after washing my hair, it was still soft, conditioned and was also shiny. Very easy to manage too. I've found leaving the conditioner on for longer especially if your hair is very dry, works wonders. Results from heat stylers e.g flat irons, are much better too and lasting when using this product.

Those of us with mixed race or afro hair, have to oil our hair and keep it moisturised, but this product is kind to dry hair that little or no hair oil may need to be used after washing. But it all depends on your hair and how dry it is. I'm impressed and feel this product should be more widely advertised to mixed race and black customers. Product is so gentle it can even be used on kids hair. If you have mixed race children you'll understand how hard it can be to find products that work. Thanks Clairol. 5* worth a buy.
on 26 February 2014
The smell and silkyness is great creamy texture and your hair smells great all day would def buy this again
on 2 December 2013
I normally love the Herbal Essence range however they seem to have changed the product inside as well as the packaging. I really love the smell that the older style shampoos and conditioners leave in my hair but the newer products don't seem to be as strong and you need to use more each time. The Bee Strong range seems to really soften split ends although it could smell better in my opinion.
on 28 December 2013
I bleached my hair a year ago and most of my hair has fallen out, leaving it very thin and weak. It has just recently started growing back around 3 month ago, this shampoo and conditioner has really helped my hair with strength. I would recommend to anyone with damaged hair.
on 12 January 2014
I chose this rating because the product deserved it.

I have a whole range of similar products and am very pleased with them. Well worth the money, Definate value for money.
on 1 November 2013
Fantastic price for this. Very happy with all of them. Arrived well in time for my holiday. I gave the 5 star rating as the price gave me the opportunity to order more of the range.
on 31 October 2013
This is a great shampoo - it smells nice and makes your hair soft and shiny and would be
suitable for all ages and hair types.
on 30 March 2014
Nice shampoo, like the smell and it does make my hair very soft. I also use the conditioner and intensive treatment.