4.0 out of 5 stars Very slick keyboard for the price
I've recently received my Sharkoon Skiller and must say I'm very impressed with it so far.

It's quite a bulky job, so ensure you have plenty of desk space to acommodate it, but its size is down to the wrist-support at the bottom of it, the flanges at the side housing 10 of the multimedia/browser buttons & the extended top housing the other 10 (ranging from My...
Published 7 months ago by A. Halstead

3.0 out of 5 stars Might be ok, but my one wasn't.
I bought this looking for a better keyboard than the simple Dell one I've used for a couple of years, and this one seemed like a nice, cheap option.

I used it for a few hours, and noticed my typing was definitely worse than before, and the shift key was not overly responsive.

It's likely this could only be with my product, but I thought I'd state...
Published 6 months ago by Ashley Carter

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good keyboard for price, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Sharkoon Skiller Keyboard (Accessory)
Had a slight problem with the backspace key sticking, nut resolved it by removing and resetting it. Included are blue key for gaming. They have a texture to them so you know where your fingers are without looking.

Delivery was very quick and well packaged.

Would have got 5 stars if not for the sticky key

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Sharkoon Skiller Keyboard (Accessory)
Had this keyboard for a few weeks now and couldn't be happier with it, its more responsive than the microsoft ergonomic keyboard I had before and I find myself spending less time looking at the keyboard than previously too.

The rubber keys are very nice for gaming and the software is easy to use.

I didn't realise the keyboard was stored in a German depot till i had already bought it and expected a fair wait for it to arrive as a consequence but those efficient Germans got it to me within 2 days of ordering!

5/5 Why have you not bought this keyboard yet?

5.0 out of 5 stars simply incredible, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Sharkoon Skiller Keyboard (Accessory)
for the price truly astounding vastly superior to many more expensive keyboards which i have previously owned really amazing deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Best keyboard EVER!!!, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Sharkoon Skiller Keyboard (Accessory)
Without a doubt this is the best keyboard I have ever used, I would of happily paid 50 quid on this, but for 15 quid this is a solid STEAL, extremely happy with my new keyboard! :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, works well, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Sharkoon Skiller Keyboard (Accessory)
Purchased this for my son's new gaming Pc, looks nice, works well and good price, would buy another in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing CHEAP peace of kit, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Sharkoon Skiller Keyboard (Accessory)
I bought this as a kit for my gaming computer it is well built VERY cheap and works like a charm I would recommend it to anyone into pc gaming. It also came 2 days early which is awesome (standard delivery 3-5 days) in future references I will trust sharkoon !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Keyboard for Price, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Sharkoon Skiller Keyboard (Accessory)
It is a good keyboard for the price you pay, the buttons can be a little 'sticky' when pressing in quick succession and you are somewhat forced to use force. However I would still be using it if it wasn't for the expensive pro gamer one I bought a few months after.

If you are a gamer on a budget you could do much worse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skiller, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Sharkoon Skiller Keyboard (Accessory)
The keyboard arrived early - no complaints there,
i use it for gaming and i must say i am very impressed with this piece of kit sturdy, and the rubberised gaming keys give you the extra grip you need for intense FPS gaming sessions would recommend to anyone looking for a budget gaming keyboard

2.0 out of 5 stars is a keyboard with broken keys a proper keyboard ?, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Sharkoon Skiller Keyboard (Accessory)
- Type the 'T' 10 times for instance, you'll actually only about 6-7 out of 10.
- Same thing for many keys (Ctrl , Windows, ...)

The design is really cool though, too bad.

2.0 out of 5 stars I payed for function not looks and I've barely got either., 5 April 2014
This review is from: Sharkoon Skiller Keyboard (Accessory)
To get right to the point I didn't buy this keyboard because "oooo preety blue lights" I'm just in a pinch and needed a replacement. This keyboard how ever isn't for me, its keys are generally un-responsive, the 2 biggest offenders being the shift and the escape key and the longer I used this thing the more irritating it got.
I honestly feel all has been piled into making it look more "gamey" than what has been throw into it internally. I could of just been unlucky but just generally this isn't the type of keyboard for me, its not comfy to use or anything I want from it. For a cheap buy its going right back.

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›