5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job! Avoid brand name hype and pick up a bargain., 1 Mar 2014
Paid for itself in one trip to the Alps. I'm an intermediate boarder and I've rented a number of "brand name" boards before. Having used the Airtrack board in the Swiss Alps - Wengen and surroundings - on piste - for a week, I cannot tell the difference between it and the boards I've used before. For me, there is a load of hype around ski and boarding equipment. If you don't board to win competitions, I recommend picking this very inexpensive board up. You can always upgrade the bindings, if you like - but they are sturdy enough.
I have to admit, I was slightly nervous when I bought this set, but it turns out to be a real bargain :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful snowboard, 18 Dec 2014
I recently brought a place in the Alps and wanted a snowboard for whilst I was out there. As most people already you'll struggle to hire a board for 2 weeks for the cost of this package.

I was a little concerned over the price when I ordered it but if you're not a competitive snowboarder then this is a great buy.