5.0 out of 5 stars Good shelf life, genuine product
I bought my AA and AAA batteries from the trader BargainShop_London. I can't say that all traders will have the same shelf life and price.

Published 8 months ago by SBno1

3.0 out of 5 stars Normally work fine
Published 11 months ago by Andrew S

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shelf life, genuine product, 2 Aug. 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: 20 x Duracell Procell AAA Alkaline Batteries 1.5v MN2400 LR037 (Electronics)

What is there to say about batteries? I have used a few of these now in high drain and low drain devices. They didn't leak, lasted as long as I expected them to and they came with a shelf life of 6 years. So I am confident that these were fresh and not cheap because they were nearing the end of their life. At the time of writing they were the cheapest per battery for this brand and quantity. The trader also had them delivered earlier than the estimated delivery date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell battery Deal, 6 Aug. 2013
Once again lost for words, for this really good deal,and they are genuine,because we are using them,saved myself pounds,by purchasing from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, 28 July 2013
well what can I say about batteries....that they are good and last ages ,pretty handy for the kids toys ,and my boy has five helicopters so not a bad price for so many batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars good battery, 14 July 2013
G. J. Samuels (kent., united kingdom) - See all my reviews
have been using Duracell procell for about 5 years now, last just as long as normal Duracell batteries, but cost less

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 9 Jan. 2014
I have bought this make before and the price is very good,lasts as long as the more expensive ones, speedy service, I would recommend these to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Normally work fine, 15 April 2014
Odd one this, I have brought these many times before with no problem, we have several torches at home that run on AAA Batteries - the three LED torches we have (all identical) do not work at all with these batteries but do with any other brand. Can use them for many other devices but not for what I brought them for - have never experienced anything like this before seem very odd.

5.0 out of 5 stars duracell, 31 Dec. 2013
never had any problems with these batterys, allways well in date,and are so cheap compaired to shops allways have plenty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for good batteries, 30 Dec. 2013
Chris F (North West UK) - See all my reviews
I looked at the Duracell site and the procell are the same battery as standard Duracell alkaline, so despite the price they are a great battery for day to day use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price, 23 Dec. 2013
There are hundreds of sites and places to buy batteries these days but this is the best I have found with long "use by" date.

4.0 out of 5 stars They work & cheap, 15 Dec. 2013
Can not get excited over batteries. But Arrived in good haste, I use these at work and very cheap and good value. The small square 9v batteries from Duracell Procell are good too.