5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Absolutely fab, lovely fit, well worth the money. Definitely recommend this. Great to wear with dresses or short sleeved tops.Great value.
Published on 29 Nov. 2011 by Nottingham Lady

3.0 out of 5 stars Bolero
I was disappointed with the item because although it was sized as 12 / 14 it fitted more like an 8 /10
Published 21 months ago by Mrs. Fiorna M. A. Jessop

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 29 Nov. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Bolero, 1 Feb. 2012
item has arrived in very good time, nicely folded looks good quality, ideal for my bridesmaid to wear if she gets chilly on my wedding day. very good price. would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely versatile items, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ladies Long Sleeve Shrug Womens Bolero Cardigan Top Sizes 8 - 14 (Apparel)
i've bought three of these - in turquoise, dark red (which is the plum one note it isn't purple plum its a lovely deep red) and bright red. i've never used boleros before but these three cheap little tops have revolutionanised my summer and evening wardrobes. i have lots of strappy dresses that i love but don't wear that often 1. because it isn't that hot in britain throughout the year and 2. i've got self concious of my upper arms as i get older. I absolutely love the fact that these little tops blend so well with these dresses - making then look as if they are actually long sleeved. they are also comfy and cheap! the dark red one looks fantastic with a very expensive maxmara evening gown - and it updates the style too which is also great - i am sooo impressed!
sizing -. i am a 10 and the size 10 is perfect/as expected.
delivery - this was quite speedy and items were packed well.
i would recommend these tops. and the seller!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant stuff, 15 Mar. 2013
I was surprise by the quality and fitting. Since it is so cheap, but it is just so pleasant and fit me so well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly perfect, 20 Jan. 2012
For the price, I wasn't expecting anything special, but this is really is a great little shrug. Comfortable, well made, and goes with just about anything.

No complaints at all. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars shrug, 8 Feb. 2012
Love this little shrug. Washes up well, fits nicely and covers your arms save u taking a coat if your just going in a cab to somewhere inside. Love it and can be worn smart or casual :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Bolero, 12 Aug. 2013
Mrs. Fiorna M. A. Jessop "fiorna" (new forest uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!!, 6 Mar. 2012
I order the black one ... I try it and order 2 more ( grey and purple ) on the same day. Good price , good product... Very happy !!
Already think for another colour soon !

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected but okay, 18 Dec. 2013
Material a little thinner than expected but suppose that's to be expected for the price. Material is a bit like the material used for tights. It's a nice colour though. I ordered it to go with a purple dress I had bought although when I got this it turned out to be a different shade. Maybe I should have bought white or cream. I didn't wear it in the end as it was a lovely summers day when the event which I bought my dress and this for took place (in mid July) plus I only bought this as I wanted something to cover my arms and modesty as the dress appeared to be a little cleavage revealing and I am normally the sort who doesn't reveal too much so was a bit paranoid and it was first time I willingly wore a dress and I didn't have to. one thing I can say is it washes well as I washed it along with the dress beforehand and line dried it and the dress and there was no creases so saving on ironing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & cheerful!, 8 Dec. 2012
Lisa (Southend-On-Sea) - See all my reviews
This is just what I was looking for. I wasn't sure what it would be like but it's perfect for with.I basically wanted to add sleeves to short sleeved tops when I don't want to be get my arms out in the cold evenings. It's quite thin jersey material but not in a bad way. The photo makes it look like the collar sticks up but it doesn't. I'm about 5'5'' and usually a size 10-12 but I went by another review that I read somewhere and size 12-14 is fine. Maybe 10-12 would be too.